|Разработчик:||Creative Edge Software|
|Издатель:||Panasonic Interactive Media|
|Жанры:||Strategy (Real-time) / Top-down|
|вышла в 1996 г.|
|Информация актуальна для |
How to Quickly Complete a Level
When the game starts you usually have a ten to twenty Baldies wandering
aimlessly around. Here's how to quickly turn them into a winning force.
Build A Stage 2 House
1. Change all your Baldies into builders (the blue Baldy icon). 2. Find a
large, clear area and plant a flag. Make sure there is lots of room and
than no trees, rocks, or other land features will block the growth of the
3. After the Baldies build a stage 1 house fill it with ten builders. Go
inside the house and make sure they are building a red house.
4. Wait until the house expands to a stage 2 house.
Breed the Baldies, Expand the House
1. Move any Baldies outside the house inside.
2. Go inside the house and move all but two of the builder Baldies (blue)
to the breeding room (red).
3. After a little while extra Baldies will be pushed out of the house. Wait
for ten to be pushed out.
4. Go inside the house and change all the Baldies back into builders. 5.
Wait for the house to upgrade to stage 3.
6. Move any Baldies outside the house inside and change all but four of the
builders into breeders. This will maximize the breeding rate for the house.
Angle Wings and the Shovel
1. Wait until twenty Baldies have been pushed out of the house. 2. Change
all the Baldies outside the house to builders. 3. Build three stage 1
houses, placing one builder in each house. Make sure to leave enough room
around the houses to expand them later. Keep changing any Baldies pushed
out of the stage 3 house to builders.
4. Once you have all three stage 1 houses built change all the Baldies
outside the houses into Workers (red). Once the red energy bar has filled
about one third of the way the Shovel and Angle Wings will appear. Use the
Shovel to expand the land around your houses as needed to give them room to
Build Your Village
1. Fill all the stage 1 houses with Baldies. Make sure one Baldy in each is
a builder and all others are breeders.
2. Upgrade the houses one at a time. Make sure you set all Baldies in the
house to Builders while expanding the house. As the house expands move more
Baldies inside to keep the house full. You can use the Angel Wings to fly
several Baldies into the house.
3. Upgrade the first house to a stage 3 Barracks (brown), the next to a
stage 2 Science Lab (white), and the last to a stage 5 house (red) with a
Helipad (if possible).
4. Once each house is completed transfer extra builders in the house to the
breeding room to keep the flow of new Baldies at maximum.
Arm for Battle
1. Go inside the Barracks and change all the breeders into soldiers. They
will start producing bullets and grenades.
2. If the enemy is getting close to your village change your Baldies near
the border into soldiers.
3. Change any extra Baldies outside the houses into scientists (white) 4.
Go inside the Science Lab and change all the breeders into scientists.
5. As quickly as possible have your scientists create a stage 3 land mine.
You can attack by capturing or destroying the enemy buildings. There are
two ways to destroy enemy buildings. To destroy a building with mines do
1. Drop stage 3 land mines next to all the enemy buildings. Place them next
to two or more buildings whenever possible.
2. Detonate the mines by dropping animals or Baldies on them. Each mine
will kill up to twenty Harries in each house. When the Harries have all
been killed the house will be destroyed.
To have your soldier destroy the house:
1. Drop a rock in front of the door to the enemy house. This keeps the
Harries inside, and keeps your Baldies outside.
2. Place your shield icon on the enemy house.
3. Change all Baldies outside a house into soldiers. 4. Using the Angel
Wings fly your Baldies near the enemy house. They will use grenades to blow
up the house.
To capture the houses do the following:
1. Change all Baldies outside houses into soldiers. 2. Using the Angel
Wings land your Baldies on top of the enemy house. They will go inside and
drag the Harries out.
3. Once all the Harries have been removed from the house it will be
captured. Go inside and change enough of the Baldies into builders to keep
the house maintained. Change any extra Baldies in the house to breeders,
soldiers, or scientists, depending on what type of house it is.
As you attack the Harries keep you may want to check on your Science Lab
and have the scientists create more inventions. Drop animals on the Science
Lab to enable more inventions. Once you have captured or destroyed all the
enemy houses change all Baldies outside into soldiers. Move your shield
near any Harries wandering around to get your soldiers to attack them. Once
all the Harries are dead you will advance to the next level.
Other Tips and Tricks
Skunks and Popperfields
The Skunk and Popperfield inventions can be used to quickly kill Harries
inside a house. Place one or more Popperfields in front of the enemy house,
then drop a skunk on the house. The Harries will run out and explode.
Rain and Electro
When you place the Electro invention start a rainstorm. If it's raining
when the Electro is activated it will kill lots more Harries.
The helicopter will chop up any flying Harries (or Baldies). Use it to stop
enemy scientists flying in to drop inventions. If you have enough Soldiers
in your barracks you can also drop bombs on the enemy. The computer player
doesn't try to destroy the helicopter very often, so it makes a great
Keeping Inventions after a Level
Any inventions that you have built up to stage 3 will be kept for the next
level. They will be back at stage 1 when the next level starts.
On some levels large rocks will be covering special warps that will let you
skip several levels. To uncover the warp blow up the rock with a stage 3
land mine. Any Baldies that walk (or are dropped) into the warp will be
added to the Baldies you start the next level with.
To get piranha drop a skunk into the water. Make sure you drop one piranha
on your science lab, but feed the rest to the Harries to kill them. Set the
game speed to the slowest setting to make this easier. Piranha can be
especially useful at the beginning of a level when there aren't very many
Keep the Enemy from Expanding
If the Harries are expanding too quickly you can dig up the land around
their houses to slow them down (on later levels the computer will use this
same tactic against you). You can also place a minefield or Popperfield
just above the house -- it will take a long time for the enemy to clear it
To reach the hidden levels start playing on level four or higher. Set the
game speed to the slowest setting. Drop a sheep in the water, then drop ten
dolphins on your Science Lab. Complete the current level. Levels 1 and 2
should now be replaced with the hidden levels.
Открыть страницу с
оценок этой игры