Walkthrough the Casanova (part one)
1. At the start of the game walk to the Gondolier and press space bar to go to
Piazza San Marco.
2. Once at Piazza San Marco, go to the Cafe Florian.
3. At Cafe Florian, talk to Isabella Grimani.
4. After the Cafe Florian discussion, you'll find yourself outside the Cafe.
Isabella will tell you the password for Master Tybald fencing school.
5. Now or anytime during the game you can go to Carnival booths and play poker,
wheel of fortune, guess the number, have your fortune told (hints for the
upcoming puzzles!), have your clothes color changes, and so on and so forth. If
you run out of money, look for it on the ground and corners of Venice. Once you
find some, go and play any of the gambling games to obtain more money. You can
also play at Venetian Games. It's recomended to do a bit of training for the
Venetian Games finals.
6. Go to the nearest gondola station (the one where you landed), position
yourself near the pole and press space bar to call a gondola. Go to station
7. Wait for the queue and go to the clerk. Ask for credit letter realization.
8. If you talk with the clerk, a robbery will take place. Do what the clerk says
and strafe to the left, get the crossbow, but don't shoot anybody. Just wait for
the situation to untangle itself. Pay attention when straffing to press the
appropriate key, since Casanova is facing the camera and therefore pressing the
strafe right button will cause Casanova to move towards the left side of the
8. Go back to gondola station and go to Station Campo San Bartolomeo. Once
go right (screen orientation, not Casanova) and under the underpass. On the
other side, go right and over the first bridge on the right. There you'll meet a
lady you can seduce and gain gallantry points. You can seduce many ladies you
meet in Venice, and if succesfull, you gain galantry points.
9. Proceed towards the red-white flag. Find the entrance door and open them by
pressing the space bar.
10. Go to the clerk and answer the correct password. Now you can go to the door
under the two lions and press space bar to open them.
11. Go to the cross on fencing podium and press space bar to start fencing
practice. Listen to Master Tybald and do what he says.
12. After the fencing practice, take a gondola and go to Station Teatro Grimani
(you can also walk there, or to any destination in Venice). From there, go
towards the camera and then right towards Ponte Rialto. Just under the bridge,
turn right again and go to the Marguerites Fencing Grounds (a red soldier is
guarding the entrance). Fence Marco Alberegno that you have insulted in Cafe
Florian. (After the fight you can return any time to the grounds and fence noble
Venetians thus pracitcing you fencing skills.)
13. Go back to the Teatro Grimani gondola station and go to Campo Della Fava.
(Anytime during the game, there are possibilities of a random robbery attacks)
14. At Campo Della Fava go right over a bridge through a narrow street and take
a left once reaching a channel. On the corner, there is a Barber Shop, where you
can get healed after a swordfight. Enter the house.
15. Go to the shop owner. A robbery will take place. Now you must get back the
stolen Vitriol bottle. Simply follow the instructions of the bystanders, fight
the robber and jump over the barrels.
16. Follow the robber all the way to the three-arched bridge. Go over it and
to left. Go under the bridge, examine the door and go to the right, to the end
embankment. Press space bar to enter the puzzle and click on the handle. Door
will open. Enter.
17. Now you are trapped in a secret laboratory. Go to the left closet and rotate
cylinders so that they face opposite zodiacal symbols towards the camera (top
left - capricorn, bottom right - pisces).
18. Go to the far end of the room and turn off the gramophone.
19. Go to the cupboard on the right (behind a candle) and open it. Talk to the
Nephilim inside, take the Vitriol bottle and look at the radiation map.
20. Go to the pillar near the door and pull it to open the door.
21. Return the bottle to the Barber (if your lifepoints are low, ask the Barber
for healing), find the nearest gondola station and go back to the Cafe Florian,
where you'll get the invitation to the Palazzo Grimani. Anytime during the game
you can return to your house and aks for hints.
< Walkthrough the Casanova (part two)
1. Take a gondola and go to the Palazzo Grimani. Show the invitation and enter.
2. Go towards the camera (right of the main staircase) and find a lady admiring
painting. Seduce her and talk to her repeatedly. She wants to be painted by the
same artist that pained the admired picture.
3. Go out of the palace and find a madman in the back alley. Talk to him. Go to
the station and board a gondola to Basilica San Marco.
4. Go towards the camera and find scaffoldings under one of the Basilica's
arches. Talk to the painter.
5. Go back to the gondola station and go to the Emporio dei Sali.
6. In the big orange building (tavern) you can get hints on how to obtain salt.
7. Go left over the bridge and to the far left corner of the Emporio dei Sali
building. Take the winch and go to the entrance. Press space bar to enter the
puzzle. Remove top screw and use winch on the bottom one. Drag the winch to left
slowly not to wake up the guard. With the bottom screw unscrewed, you can
the escutcheon and zoom in. Again, carefully pick the lock by dragging to the
right. Enter the building.
8. Go to the wooden floor and press space bar when it squeaks. Remove the board
and zoom in. You'll see the key on the desk. Go out of the puzzle and of the
9. Go left to the transport guild building. Go under the ivy-clad wall and climb
up to the balcony. Enter the building and go left to the conference room and
take the fishing rod. Go back to the Salt Guild and look through the crack in
floor. Use fishing rod and drag up the key. (Watch for the gray-haired gentlemen
not to spot you!)
10. Go to the chest near the door and open it with the key. Take salt. Go back
the painter and give him the salt. Return to the ball.
11. Enter Palazzo Grimani and talk to the lady who wants to be painted. Try to
upstairs. Gaetano Grimani has arrived, automatic dialog.
12. Go upstairs, to the first floor, enter the third door. Gaetano is there
chalenging you to a verbal joust. After the joust return upstairs in the
ballroom. Talk to Lucrezia (sitting lady , corner right of the stairs).
13. Return downstairs in the same room that is empty now. There's a interactive
object (sound machine) in the distant corner of the room. Just enter and leave
the puzzle view. Back Upstairs. Talk to the waiter, ask for a lighter and for a
drink. Go to the sound machine on the other side of the ballroom and talk to the
operator. Back downstairs in the puzzle view. Take the cylider marked in. Open
the container and the tank. From inventory: cylinder in container, close
container; alcohol in tank, close; use lighter on fire hotspot. Press the
direction button and then play button. Leave puzzle, go upstairs.
14.Talk to the lady in blue in the garden (she wants a dress).
15. Go to the gondola station and click on station Teatro Grimani. When there,
left to the scaffoldings and climb up the ladder. Walk over to the balcony and
proceed to the rightmost door. Enter the building.
16. Go towards the camera and take right to the loggias. Go to director's
office. Go to the far end of the room and open the closet. Open the safe with
17. Go all around the galleries to the other loggias and find a closet at the
of the hall. Open it with the key and take a dress. Go back to Palazzo Grimani
the same way you came.
18. In the garden talk to the lady in blue. Go upstairs in the ballroom.
go towards the gondola and press action button. Drag the pointer to II. Go to
ballroom and upstairs .
19. Roof: jump on the next building. Walk forward, around the corner (follow
Isabella). Climb the ladder. Walk away from the camera. Follow Isabella. Walk
carefully on the right side of the roof. Step forvard to land bellow. See for
optimal jumping. Jump sequentialy on canvases. Jump on the round staircase.
up, walk towards the neighboiring (taller) building, try to find the ladder near
the roof ege close to the camera when you're by the wall.
20. Ballroom, Iritaded Gaetano. After first fencing avoid bottles. In the last
fencing (in the garden) just force Gaetano to retreat back enough.
21. Duke Grimani will invite you to his office and reveal you some of the facts
and thoughts on situation in Venice. After the discussion, go out of the palace
and speak to the madman in the back alley again.
22. Board a gondola and select Teatro Grimani. Enter.
< Walkthrough the Casanova (part three)
1. You may talk to the servant if you want. He'll explain the presence of the
2. Go upstairs and to the right. Go to the end of the corridor and enter
Lucrezia's dressing room. After talking to her go into the secret passage that
she will show to you.
3. Unlock the door (space bar). Enter the director's office. Open the safe
(combination is still the same - 0412). Take the letter.
4. Quickly go back into the secret passage and then back to Lucrezia's dressing
room, because guards are just about to enter the office.
5. Go to the second loggia (the middle one) and enter. Use the rope (strafe
to go to the other side.
6. Exit the loggia and enter the one closest to the guard. Be carefull not to go
to close to him.
7. Go towards the ladder and climb down. You'll find yourself in the parter. Now
go out through the door.
8. There is a guard upstairs. Wait until he stops looking around and run towards
the exit. Open the door and leave (press space bar). Board a gondola and go to
station Palazzo Lucrezia. Enter the palace.
9. Try to help Lucrezia, she is being taken away by two Nephilims (on the right
side) - prepare to fight with one of them!
10. After the fight follow Lucrezia and the other Nephilim into the fireplace
11. Return to the stairs. Talk to Montoya.
12. Enter the room with the big globe.
13. Approach the boat near the globe, press space bar to enter the puzzle. Turn
the boat toward the globe.
14. Do the same with the boat on the other side.
15. Near the second boat there is a telescope. Take a look through it (space
bar). Turn the globe so the island called Reunion can be seen.
16. Go to the clock, press space bar, set it to 12:00.
17. The small globe near the table opens. Enter the puzzle view of the small
globe with the space bar and pick the key and paper. Leave the room.
18. Go to the right to the music room.
19. Go to the mirror near the painting of a shipwreck. Press space bar. Use the
key on the lock of the music box. Listen carefully.
20. Repeat the melody on both - hapsichord and harp.
21. The secret drawer in hapsichord opens. Take the paper.
22. Go downstairs to the fireplace room. Read both papers, now you should be
to turn the prisms above the fireplace.
23. The basement - prepare to fight another Nephilim.
24. After the fight and talking with Montoya go to the coffin and press space
25. Return to the stairs (where Montoya is). Wait... What is Montoya up to...?
26. You leave the basement and... Ooops... You get arrested. Bad luck...
< Walkthrough the Casanova (part four)
1. Remove iron rivet from the cell door, look at the board on the floor and use
the rivet to open the secret box. Take letter and ring.
2. Take all items from the corner of the cell. Take the bucket from the bag and
put in it these items (in the same order as itemized here): paraffin, oil, oil,
oil, straw, iron piece, straw, water, water, tin, urine, and paraffin.
3. Use the compound on the window bars to melt the mortar. Remove the bars. Exit
the cell by clicking on the opened window.
4. Once on the parapet, carefully walk to left to the far end of the prison
walls. Step down to fall (jump) in the water.
5. Swim to the big door. There you can notice broken bars. Press space bar to
submerge. You'll find yourself on the other side. Talk to the gondolier and
you'll have to give him the ring you found in the cell. He'll take you to
Grimani where you'll have to replace the compromising letter with a fake one.
6. Enter the palace and talk to Isabella. Go to the fountain and press space bar
to see it closer. Click on the top right and bottom left dragons to close the
water flow and open the secret passage.
7. You'll find yourself in the cellar. Go left and take a handle from the bench.
Go to the opposite side of the cellar and use the handle on the door.
8. Isabella will arrive with the forge letter. Go in the water and swim to the
opened grid. Go to the other side - to the secret laboratory. Take the letter
form the bench and replace it with the one Isabella gave you. Go back to the
9. You'll automatically exit the palace. Fight off Gaetano and return to the
10. Put Condor's Eye to in the clock at 12 hours. Now you can use the Condor's
Eye for top view of the prison by pressing the space bar. Study the movement of
the guards and return to your cell (marked with X). Save often. Warning:
Eye will wear out, so use it wisely.
11. At the end of Inquisitor's interrogation, you'll find yourself at the Piazza
< Walkthrough the Casanova (part five)
1. After discussion with Isabella, try to finish the Venetian Games Finale.
2. Carefully listen to the plan of attack.
3. Once at the Arsenal, go to the tower right of Isabella and climb up the rope.
4. The guards should be shoot from behind and as far as possible (there are many
possibilities for terminating the guards)!
5. 1st guard can see you if you are not in the guard house. Go after him while
has his back turned towards you or he is passing the stairs.
6. 2nd gourd doesn't see you in the middle of the stairs, so that should be your
starting point for going after him.
7. 3rd guard should be shoot from as far as possible. The best place is on the
top of the stairs.
8. Don't go down the stairs or you will be shoot!
9. 4th guard should be shoot from being a little left of the guard house or he
has his back turned towards you. Another possibility is that you are hidden
behind the guard house until he starts walking away from you. Then you can go
10. Go after 5th guard while he is heading towards his guard house and 6th guard
has his back turned towards you. The best starting point is the middle of the
stairs. After you shoot 5th guard, quickly run back on the middle of the stairs,
because 6th guard might come and inspect the place where 5th guard was killed.
11. Shoot 6th guard while he has his back turned towards you.
12. Don't go down the stairs or you will be shoot!
13. 7th guard should be shoot from as far as possible.
14. The same applies for 8th guard.
15. After you have shoot 8 guards go down the stairs.
16. 10th guard should be shoot from the middle of the stairs otherwise he will
17. Descend to the ground.
18. Proceed to the left of the tower, hiding behind barrels and crates. Watch
sequence of the two guards and kill the one at the Garisson gates when the right
one is not watching.
19. Go back around the tower and wipe out the guard at the main gate.
20. Open the gate and let your comrades in. Go to the tower and fight a Nephilim
at the entrance to the tower.
21. Go inside and to the basement. To open the door you must rotate the word
panels to form a sentence that is written on the floor. The sequence of pressing
the buttons is:
3 x top left;
2 x top right;
3 x top left;
2 x top right;
1 x bottom right;
2 x top right;
1 x bottom right.
22. Enter the Nephilii Power Center, aim at the powder kegs and shoot.
23. Quickly exit the basement and go up the tower. Time is limited!
24. Your comrades will follow.
25. Climb to the hovering ship.
26. Fight the Nephilii soldier and run to the other end of the ship.
27. Fight the last Nephilii. Run to the right side of the ship.
Game over! Congratulations! You have won!