There's a concise, complete walkthrough for the third helping of Guybrush
Threepwood's adventure. We get straight to the point so that you can get
straight to the end. So step ashore me hearties...
For the phrases from Part 3 you must thank Mihai Bojin
Pick up the ramrod, which you'll find on the wall. Talk to the pirate until he
starts crying then nick his hook. Use the hook on the ramrod. Fire at the
pirate's boats with the cannon, then go through the window and take the
floating arm with the gaff. Come back inside. Use the cutlass with the cannon
restraint ropes, then use the cannon again. Take the bag and the ring from the
hold and use the ring with the porthole.
Pick up the ember. Get the pin from the weird floaty thing in the swamp to the
right. Use the bag of nickels with the gum machine. Use the tongue of the
crocodile and talk to the Voodoo lady. Amble over to the village to collect
the flyer near the drainpipe. Go to the theatre and take the magic hand, use
it on the magic hat and a book appears for you to pick up. In the coat is a
pair of gloves; take these and the lice near the coat. Look on the worn trunk
and you'll see a Blood Island label. Speak to the actor who's onstage and
leave the theatre. On the floor of the barbershop you'll find a jawbreaker.
Use the lice on the comb that the barber uses and then use the barber's chair.
Wind the handle to get the paperweight and then keep using the handle to get
up to the scissors. Use the glove on the green pirate. To win the duel play
exactly the same as him. When it's over shoot his banjo with a gun. Cut the
undergrowth near the lemonade shop with the scissors from the barber's. Take
everything in the snake. Now use the pancake syrup on the flower. Use the
head of the snake with the syrup of ipecac. Use the balloon and the paperweight
to get out of the quicksand and then pick up the thorny plant and the reed and
use them together. Shoot the balloon with it. Time for a nice fancy meal? You
must be joking! Go to the restaurant in the village, take the membership card,
then push the dead captain to get a knife. Give the jawbreaker, then the chewing
gum to the pirate there. Pop the bubble he blows with your pin and take the gold
tooth. Visit the cabana at the far right and give the membership card to the
Take three towels, use them with the ice and in turn use that on the boy to get
some oil. Use the towels on the sand to get across the beach and then pick up
mud. Go back to the lemonade shop in the village. Order some lemonade, take the
pitcher, use the red dye in the pitcher and go back to the beach. Give the
the mud he wants. Use the pitcher with the mud and wow! The map. Use the oil on
map and then you can take it. Nip off to the field of honor and use the knife on
the thing under the keg of rum. Then use the ember stick with the rum. Head back
to the barbershop and use the gold tooth on the middle pirate. See if the barber
wants to join your crew. If you agree to the caber-toss he'll join, meaning you
a full crew and the map! Go back to the ship, climb aboard and use the knife on
plank you walked, then go back to the restaurant. Back in the ship use the book
the monkey, then take the map and go to the theatre, go upstairs, use the handle
go back downstairs. Use the chicken grease with the cannon balls located in the
trunk. And finally dig up the stage to find Elaine.
You have to attack each ship one by one: you do this by answering each of their
little rhymes correctly (answers listed below). After each battle go back to the
and buy a better cannon. Repeat this process until you have the best one. Once
got a real stinker, you can take on the Captain himself.
1. Every enemy I've met I've annihilated!
2. You're as repulsive as a monkey in a negligee.
3. Killing you would be justifiable homicide!
4. You're the ugliest monster ever created!
5. I'll skewer you, like a sow at a buffet!
6. Would you like to be buried or cremated?
7. When your father first saw you, he must have been mortified.
8. I'll leave you devastated, mutilated and perforated.
9. I have never seen such clumsy swordplay.
10. Heaven preserve me! You look like something that's died!
11. I'll hound you night and day!
12. I can't rest 'til you've been exterminated!
13. En garde! Touche!
14. Throughout the Caribbean, my great deeds are celebrated.
15. Coming face to face with me must leave you petrified!
16. You can't match my witty repartee!
1. My attacks have left entire islands depopulated!
2. You have the sex appeal of a Shar-Pei.
3. When I'm done, your body will be rotted and putrefied!
4. Your looks would make pigs nauseated.
5. Your lips look like they belong on the catch of the day.
6. I give you a choice. You can be gutted, or decapitated!
7. You're a disgrace to your species, you're so undignified!
8. I can't tell which of my traits has you the most intimidated.
9. I have never lost a melee!
10. Nothing on this earth can save your sorry hide!
11. You'll find I'm dogged and relentless to my prey!
12. Your stench would make an outhouse cleaner irritated!
13. Your mother wears a toupee!
14. My skills with a sword are highly venerated.
15. Never before have I faced someone so sissified.
16. Nothing can stop me from blowing you away!
1. With your breath, I'm sure they all suffocated.
2. I look THAT much like your fianc-?
3. Then killing you must be justifiable fungicide.
4. If you don't count all the ones you've dated.
5. When I'm done with YOU, you'll be a boneless fillet.
6. With you around, I'd prefer to be fumigated.
7. At least mine can be identified.
8. Your odor alone makes me aggravated, agitated and infuriated.
9. You would have, but you were always running away.
10. The only way you'll be preserved is in formaldehyde.
11. Then be a good dog. Sit! Stay!
12. Then perhaps you should switch to decaffeinated.
13. Oh, that is so cliche!
14. Too bad they're all fabricated.
15. Is that your face? I thought it was your backside.
16. I could, if you would use some breath spray.
Avast ye land lubbers! First you have to find the bottle and take out the cork
using the pin. Wander around and you'll see Elaine. Go to the beach and you'll
see an egg. Go to the middle hotel and head for the bar (well you've got to,
you?). Pick up the cushion and read page eight of the recipe book. Take a
through the cemetery and on the left-hand side you'll find a load of dog treats;
pick these up and use them on the dog to get some dog hair. Also take the mallet
and the chisel. Head up to the top-left of the map and you'll discover a lovely
windmill with some pepper near by - take this and return to the egg on the
To get the egg first use the cushion on the rocks and then the mallet on the
Give the bartender in the hotel the pepper, egg and hair of the dog. Ask for a
glass so you can collect the umbrella. Go upstairs with the jar, open the first
door and use the mallet with the nail. Leave the room and take the nail from the
other side. Go through the back door downstairs and pick up the fridge magnet;
that on the cork followed by the chisel on the cheese. Go north to collect a
of tofu, the auger and the measuring cup. The only thing that works on the tofu
the chisel. Now it's time to assist in a native ceremony! Head right and speak
the native. Use the mask and the cheese on the volcano. Go back to the hotel -
having a bit of a barbie outside, so chuck your cheese into the cauldron to help
Go over to the shipwreck and ask the barber for the potion - he'll tell you he
some tar. Go back to the hotel and take the cauldron. Use the measuring cup
by the jar on the keg in the mill, and then the cork with the measuring cup. Go
Elaine and use the jar with the stump. Use the shovel with the lid, then the
use the potion with Elaine's ring. Phew. Now for a bit of mystery. Talk to the
teller at the hotel and then steal her cards. Whack the chisel with the
and ask for a drink. Use the Head-B-Clean with the grog... Oops... To get out of
use the chisel. Once out take the nails off the casket and use the chisel on the
casket. Go upstairs in the hotel and use the bed. To get the book you'll need to
nails with the bed. Once you've read the book talk to the bartender. A
normally the place to get life insurance, but of course it is here. Get some and
back to the bar in the hotel. It's time for a drink: use the Head-B-Clean with
again... and die once more! Have a chat with the skeleton. Go over to your right
Murray and crowbar the lid off the casket to reveal a crack in the wall. Look
and speak to this deathly character. Use the lantern with the skeleton arm then
lantern with the lid of the casket. Once out, head back to the hotel. Go to the
the giant cheese, where you'll find your death certificate - you need to take it
Go south and leave your lantern at the lighthouse. Go to the beach and then to
Speak to the guy here; you will suddenly start falling, so use your umbrella to
down and use your Tarot cards to strike a deal with King Andr-. This gives you
Better go back to the hotel on Blood Island... Upstairs force the crowbar into
the hole in
the wall, and then use the crowbar on the bed to reveal the wedding band. Use
on that, and Elaine will be very pleased to see you...
After hearing the wise words of LeChuck, open the door and play with the dog a
couple of times.
Take the anchor and use it on the pies. Chat with the bloke and he'll fire the
cannon. Open the
gate and look through the hole. Go and play with the dog again until he bites
you. Go right and
pick up the pepper mill and snow cone. Use the pepper and the meringue with the
cone. This breaks
the curse and means you can ride the roller coaster!
Your first stop is to take the rope. Second: take the keg. Third: take the right
oil lamp. Now use
the keg with the ice monkey, and the rope with the oil lamp, then the keg. Go
down and wait for
LeChuck to appear. When he does use the pepper on him. And that's it! All you
need to do now is
relax. How about taking Elaine on a lovely two-week cruise?
Hey, for 2 CDs it was very coooooooooooool...