Well now it seems some unscrupulous people have found a way to cheat in df3.
Myself and several others have set out to eliminate this cheat/bug from LW. Maj.
Chip Hazard in a previous post told you all about it, but not how to do it well
after playing last night, and watching several people some well known (I will
mention names lets just say he was on the rag man) and even a few squads seem to
have gotten into the action of using this bug. I have decided to let all the
warriors out there in on this bug and how to recognize it. Hazard has e-mailed
Novalogic with the details of this bug in hopes they will stop it, I am not
optimistic they will any time soon, so with out delay here it is:
1. Start your game normally.
2. Choose multiplayer option
3. Choose your character, then go to player settings
4. Under player settings turn off everything you don’t want, ie; recoil, scope
drift, expanding cross hairs….etc
5. Click accept
6. Click host multiplayer game
7. Click host options
8. Under host options turn off everything you want, ie; recoil,scope drift,
expanding cross hairs….etc
9. Click accept
10. Then click start hosting, wait for game to start test recoil and stuff.
11. Exit host mode
12. Then go to join multiplayer or play on nova world buttons
13. Choose the nova game you want (if you can get in) or public
14. Wait for it to load and they you go the options are off…
Ok I know some of you will be pissed I told everyone about this and some will
still not believe me so try it and find out for yourself. I strongly suggest you
do not use this cause when nova does put out a patch I am sure this will be fix
after all it completely ruins the effect of land warrior and what it was
to be. For my self I will never use it, but I am tired of seeing it used by
Now to tell if some one is using it just watch them for a minute or two. It is
not as blatant as say a jump trainer or a auto nade trainer, but you can still
tell if you watch them..
1. if someone is shooting a flat straight stream of bullets with in rapid
succession with any weapon, but the sniper rifles(no recoil)
2. if someone is running around with any semi, burst or full auto weapon
multiple people from the hip (no cross hair spread)
3. if someone runs up and with a scoped weapon stands and can shoot with
almost instantly (no scope drift)
4. if anyone can do any combination of the above 3
I know that it is easy to ignore this if you see any one of these, and like most
may assume it is just they’re special ability, but remember even the gunner has
some recoil even in semi mode unless prone, a running and shooting person is
accurate cause of cross hair spread especially over 100m, and even the sniper
a little drift while standing. So if you have a question about a player watch
them now and again if you see um shooting straight and flat it is most likely
this bug if they also are using the medic special ability it IS this bug.