*Remember to save often
*This briefly summarizes the steps of the game
1) When you start you will see a satellite tower fly to it or kill the enemies
for money first then proceed.
2) Fly down the Sewer entrance specified by Bo ( " under the Satellite " )
3) When you get to the bottom you will see another pipe enter the pipe
4) When you enter this Rocky section you could go a couple different ways
5) I suggest to take out the carriers in the main Crashed ship area so stay to
the right until you come to an open cavern take out the ships. Or you could
follow the NPC to the store and he will help you fight a little on the way :)
6) Either way you go its good to kill everything because you will be able to
afford more stuff
7) Ok now if your not a the store it will be good to go there if your come from
the entrance into that area stay on the right wall then take your first left
then look around you should see a sewer pipe follow that all the way out to
another open area, at this time you should see a big building enter the building
and get close to the shopkeeper and press F1 "it will display a message to do
this when you get close".
8) Now your in the store, Remember you can always go back and forth to stores as
9) There is a secret dimension here, it is a bonus world. Its called the
Darklands because it is DARK it necessary to pick up light sources that attach
to your ship and or use weapons that light up hallways like the Cosmo Cannon.
Anyway the secret is that you enter the secret hallway to the dimension portal
through the painting in the store.
10) In the Darklands if you choose to go you must weed your way through a maze
of caverns then destroy a four gun enemy, weed your way to the opposite side of
these caves and go through a portal back to your original dimension (You will
end up back at the store with a lot more money) if you make it. (This step is
not at all necessary)
11) At the store store (I suggest buying a Sheller - R if possible ,Remember you
can customize your ship and your teammates ship all the way down to the gun
12) Ok now that were done shopping, head back to the beginning of the section
where to came into the area. If you stay on the right wall again you will come
to a crashed ship, at this time if Bo hasn't already been here he will inform
the Bloblic Council that you have located the scout ship.
13) Enter the crashed ship from the side there will be a escape hatch open.
14) In the ship you will be faced with many options, the General will brief you
on some key points then the rest is up to you. I suggest you fly straight down
where the circle of lights are first because it's the easiest electrical power
source to blow up. When you get to the bottom room there will be a black
transparent power source with some electric current shoot it till its gone this
shuts down a field near the exit as explained by the general.
15) You have two more Power Sources to destroy then you can move on to the
overland of Malia (Sky Mais). Fly back up the shaft until you see a four way
split there will be a green lighted tube and a red and a blue. The green and
blue are necessary the red would be good for money and some fighting exp. Green
and blue lighted tubes lead to one power source each. They are different shapes
than the first but look similar.
16) If you blow all the specified power sources then you can move on, the place
to go is near the circle of lights specified at beginning of the ship, instead
of traveling through them there will be a shaft(corridor) near them on the wall
take this path. You will come to a Red Big Hanger you can blow up the docked
ships for money (Zalics). After you fight the battle fly to the top and there
will be a entrance into the propulsion area of the ship there will be a bad guy
there use missiles and turbo to get yo
urself out of trouble (I would save the game before entering this area)
17) Then exit through the hole, if theres a shield blocking you, you missed one
of the three power sources.
18) In the beginning of this section you should hear Bo ( if he is alive ) "Ah
Sky Mais" and he talks about a store close to the area, anyway this section is
so large I can only explain it vaguely, you travel up the pipe till you exit
into a big overland, it is night time. You will probably see the yellow glow
from the light on the store (you may have to explore a little).
19) Anyway at the store will be some really great weapons, missiles and shields
. I personally like the Rage Laser on one gun mount and a Sheller-R on the
other this way I have a tracing weapon hits are weak but consistent and a short
range but heavily damaging weapon on the other. Works best with the Hawk C4
ship. (you may have to build some money by exploring the overland of this area
20) Ok. After the store you need to fly far from there, you will come to a open
area with 2 tall buildings with one shorter one in the middle all of them are
connected. In the smaller one is the portal to another section of Malia where
the blob fort is. But in order to enter you have to lower the shields there are
other ways but this is the best way for Zalics. There are two shields that must
be delt with.
21) The way to lower the shields is to find the two facilities in the area, and
infiltrate them. You will have to fly around to find them.
22) One of the facilities has many yellow windows (this is a very dangerous
facility) you should have good equipment to venture in there ( you enter from
underneath ) . The other facility is small and easier has a dark entrance in the
middle. Fairly easy to find.
23) Basically you have to destroy 5 power sources in the yellow facility and 2
in the other facility, Then the shields will be gone and you can proceed to the
24) When you enter Blobville area you will be in a small maze cave, you have to
find your way out. When you make it out you will see a fort if you choose to
enter the fort the Council will speak with you. Also there is another store
there too. The Council will explain that there has been a infestation of evil
Vorguuls on the old pyramid section. They what you to handle the situation. Also
they explain that there is one power source that needs to be destroyed to
shatter the big rock near the fort so you can
enter the ice caves (its in the large pyramid). Anyway the way to get to the
pyramids is through a tunnel near the fort not the one you entered from.
25) The Pyramid battle is very dangerous make sure you have excellent missiles.
I would make trips Blow some bad guys up and restock missiles. If you destroy
everyone thats evil in the entire section of Blobville the council awards you
with 15000. Make sure you blow up the power source in the large pyramid.
26) Now the white Rock near Blobfort should be gone and is now a hole in the
ground. Enter through the hole. (Remember to repair damages in the store ect.
You can also bring Bo back even if his ship is completely wrecked ).
27) Now you are in the ice caves. Basically you have to weed your way through a
small maze of ice caves till you come to a underground fort. You can enter this
fort through the side, there will be an entrance.
28) In the Fort the objective is to get through and blow up a nuke missile. The
fort has surveillance teams that work in groups can be bad for your health.
There is one power source that you have to blow up , it will be a small blue one
, in the ventilation control room.
29) When you get near the exit you will be in a ship room. You have to enter the
ship and use the blue portals to proceed.
30) Now your in a HUGE maze of caverns. The only way you can tell if your going
in circles is the lights, different colors distinguish different areas in the
maze. Very insane difficulty level on the enemies , I suggest leaving some of
them behind or out fly them.
31) In the next section is a complex that has a large Tunnel that goes deep
into the core of Malia, this area is straight cut and dry no option of
direction. But very difficult enemies if you choose to fight.
32) Then you will come to the final room, here you will battle the final master.
If you win , you will have beaten the game and credits will show and some NPCs
will congratulate you. You can hit Ctl Q or ESC to quit out.