AIR TO GROUND
1. Attacking AAA guns or targets in cities such as Baghdad is dangerous. The pop
up method of delivering bombs is the most effective and is often the only safe
way to hit these targets. To perform a pop up attack designate your target then
as you approach slightly to one side of the target. Using your RBM place the
target marker (triangle) just left or right of the centre (close to the range
numbers of your RBM display) and let it travel down the screen. Continue flying
until the time to target indicator reads between 22 and 25 seconds. Pull up 25
degrees and roll towards the target. The target marker should be sliding towards
the centre so level out. Make your final adjustments and drop your bombs. Level
bombing is the chosen technique for bombing most other targets.
2. When firing Slams and Harpoons you can use the F10 key to ensure you are
locked on to the proper target.
3. The 'standard load-out' that you are given when you first enter the arming
screen is effective for a mission but it's not always the best you can come up
with. Read the manual and know you weapons and their capabilities.
4. If you have reduced your throttle increase it to 100% during your attack run.
You want to get in and out fast.
5. After hitting a target do not exit along your original course. Fighters are
vectored to your last know position and are probably heading along that route.
HEAD TO HEAD DOGFIGHT
1. When you're performing evasive manoeuvres do not attempt splits of any other
downward loops under 3000 feet.
2. When you're in an engagement with another player remember to keep the radar
beam on the opponent. Rapid changes in the pitch of your aircraft's nose can
pull the beam off your enemy. Use the radar elevation controls (Page Up and Page
Down Keys) to keep the beam at the proper altitude. Placing your opponent in TWO
accomplishes this but rapid altitude changes can still cause you to 'lose stock'
3. Remember to use the 'Vertical' when maneouvring. Don't get sucked into a
turning match that you might not get out of.
4. If you're using sparrows you can fire the missile then turn until the
opponent is on the edge of your radar screen (make sure you don't let him fall
off the screen!). This way if he fires you can defeat his missile with chaff
(wait until his missile is within 5 miles) and still maintain a lock on him. If
the opponent is withing 8 to 10 miles when your sparrow is fired upon change to
sidewinders and set your radar to auto acquisition mode. Prepare for a red hot
flying session hot shot!
5. After opening long range shots firing a radar missile then an infrared
missile is a good tactic. You opponent may defend against one missile and not
Открыть страницу с подробной статистикой оценок этой игры
Внимание! Использование материалов сайта «Absolute Games» возможно только с письменного разрешения редакции. В противном случае любая перепечатка материалов сайта (даже с установленной ссылкой на оригинал) является нарушением законодательства Российской Федерации об авторских и смежных правах и может повлечь за собой судебное преследование в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, предусматривающим наказание вплоть до шести лет лишения свободы.