Level 1: Static
1. Fly south east direct below the trees at the start. You will find a lot of
2. Destroy the first target and then fly north west along the rocks. You will
get to a kind of canyon. Enter it and you will find lots of missiles.
3. Now fly to the landing place. From there fly south east. Behind a group of
palms you will find a bassin of the valley with a shield restore.
Tip: After you have destroyed the second target, fly to the west. Below the
trees you will find some hidden shield recharges.
Level 2: Hot Cargo
After you have unloaded the containers three times, fly back to the pipeline,
beam back to the other sector and fly the way back to the starting point. You
will now find a new farcaster. Use it and pick up all people in this secret
area. One guy has to be bombed free in one of the power towers. Beware of the
Tip: Shot the ventilator tower to get another three container places.
Level 3: New Order
1. After you have completed the mission, say you have found the last three
crashed guys, fly to the final landing place and then fly south and search the
rocks for an entry to the secret place. You find a double shield.
2. The second secret place is right north form the landing place. It is just a
steel plattform guarded by a naughty glider.
Tip: One of the temple look-alikes near to the final tower stores a shield
Level 4: Frost Bite (1 secret missing)
1. After you have completed the mission, fly back to the second sector, a new
farcaster has been installed. It will beam you to a secret place.
Level 5: Thin Air
1. Fly south along the rocks after you have destroyed the last target.
2. After you have destroyed the large ship fly west up till the end of the
corridor. First you will find a ring with goodies, behind that there now is a
Tip: After you have picked up the first guy, fly to the rocks next to the
landing place. Some air mines will now crash into the rocks. Activate the
turbo before you let your passenger get out. Fly as fast as you can to the
upper right end of this sector.
Level 6: Insurrance
1. Clear the second sector then fly back to the first sector. You will find a
new farcaster that will send you to a secret place with lots of swarmer ammo.
2. Destroy all buildings in the last sector, fly back one sector, and now you
will find one wall craked down between two towers. Besides some air mines
attacking you you will find missile ammo and a shield restore.
3. After you have cleared both secret areas and have destroyed all buildings
in all sectors, fly back to the mission end landing zone. Now fly exactely in
the wrong direction, this means the arrow must be in your back. A new corridor
has opend up with a large ship and lots of goodies.
Level 7: Fire and Ice (1 secret missing)
1. Blow up the two building complexes that look like a octopus and fly to the
south. Now there is a new open area with a secret place.
Level 8: Jump the Gun (1 secret missing)
1. Before entering the third sector search in the west for a passage to a
secret place. Lots of ammo there.
Level 9: No Escape
1. If you follow the escaping glider down the corridor, turn right and then
turn right at the next possibility again. This is a secret place with some
gliders and some ammo in it.
2. Right at the end of the course that the escaping glider takes there is a
secret place on the right. Here you will find the "Chaos Works" power up.
The escaping glider takes the same course every time. Learn it and follow him
with turbo on. The best weapons here are the missiles and the swarmers. Use
the missiles first.
Level 10: Cool surface (1 secret missing)
1. After you have beamed the second person on board, he will update your map.
Fly as far as possible to the north, where there is a secret snow plateau with
lots of goodies on it.
2. After you brought the guy with the bomb to his desired pplace, fly to the
west and fly along the 'gras' uo to the top untill you get to a new installed
farcaster. Shoot all bubbling plants and a well armed area will open up on the
After you have rescued the last guy (the one behind the air mine field) he
will tell you that the bomb he is carrying has already been activated. Fly in
tubo speed to the south west, land the glider and take off immedeately and fly
in turbo mode to the right and land again. Now be carefull when taking off,
because there is a cannon right next to the place on the left.
Level 11: AKA Future Strike
1. Before you use the now unlocked farcaster and fly long the rocks as far as
possible to the south. He a secret place is located.
2. The second secret area is about north west of the farcaster with the three
turrets and is guarded by some gliders.
Level 12: Mudskipper
1. After you have killed the second large ship fly all the way back to the
south. A secret area is now accessable and you can find the Chaos Works power
up here. Attention: This place is well guarded by another large ship and an
air mine field.
2. Destroy the last target and the fly left and you will be in a battle with a
black large ship. Fly into the area behind the pipeline and here is another
3. Collect all containers, but before returning to base fly all the way up to
the north on the right side of the river. You will find a new farcaster. Use
it and pick up the guy in the secret area. Fly down south in that place and
bring the man to the ship. But be carefull. After he has entered the black
ship, he will begin to attack you. After the fight another ammo field is
Level 13: Melttown
Secrets: (these are hardly to describe, since there are no usefull orientation
1. After you have survived the first air mine field and have picked up Lt.
Stark, don't follow the arrow now, but fly on to the north west. You will get
to a turret. No fly along the brown rocks to the south west untill you reach a
steel platform with three temples. Blow up these temples and now search for a
forcaster, that will bring you to a secret place. (I know, quite unpractable,
but how should I describe it?)
2. After the rescue of Dr. Welby fly along the rocks on the left.
3. After you have killed the very large ship, discover the whole area. In the
south west you will find a secret canyon.
Level 14: Mission X (1 secret missing)
Well, I am not sure, if you have the time to search for the secret places, but
they are packed with shield restore and energy power ups.
1. After you have beaten the first large ship, a farcaster will be installed
two sections before that.
2. Perhaps you have seen the second door in the section before all the
sabotage trouble begins. This one opens after you have cleared three sections
of the sabotage area.
3. Didn't find it, but I am quite sure that it will open up, after you have
destroyed the second large ship.
Well, the most important fact in this level is the loss of energy. First I
lost my head an flew around like a crazy fly. But also in the sabotage
sectores you first have to clear the entire sector or use the switch to go on
in the game. So stay cool, there are enough power ups and shield restores
placed in these sectors. Only use effective heavy weapons, because you do not
have both the time and the energy for long battles.
Level 15: Watchdog
1. Clear the third sector anf fly to the entrance of the fourth sector. Nor
turn right into the opposite direction of the arrow and fly with the arrow in
your back. You will get to an air mine field. Behind that you will discover a
2. After you have destroyed all ground and air weapons in sector four, go back
one sector, where you will find a new farcaster.
Be carefull: When you get the order to go on to the next sector, it does not
mean that you have cleared the sector !
Level 16: Runaway (1 secret missing)
1. Guide the brabe to the end of the river, on the left side there is a secret
area with some goodies.
Level 17: One way out
1. There is a room that closes the door behind you and you have to destroy all
enemies to open the door up again. Return to this place after you have pressed
the switch in the next sector.
2. Destroy the first large ship and shoot the walls right to the tower with
the purple points on it. Fly into the new hole and you will get to an secret
area. Shoot the bunkers in there.
Be carefull after you have found the second secret place. You will fly into an
air mine field that did not exist on the way there.
Level 18: Tool of War (1 secret missing)
1. The first secret place is right south from the beginning, but you will have
to win the first air-land-battle before it will open up.
Well, this is the result of my first confrontation with Fire Fight and the
secrets that I found by chance. No, that's a lie: I tried hard to find all
secrets, but I didn't manage it.