- After the introduction, you, Manny Calavera, find yourself in your office,
staring at the mail tube.
- Take a look at the tube by pressing 'E' to examine it.
- Press 'U' to open the tube. (Manny opens the tube and takes out a message
from Don Copal telling you there's been a poisoning.)
- Pick up the deck of cards on the table on the other side of the room
- Leave the office now.
- Talk to Eva, the secretary
Use the following dialogue path:
#1 "What poisoning?"
#2 " Where is it again?"
#3 "I forget, was I supposed to be somewhere?"
#5 "Any messages for me?"
#6 "In my heart you will always be my secretary"
#7 " I know you work for another man."
#8 "Gotta go hit the bricks"
- Look at the hole punch on Eva's desk. It might come in handy later.
- Go down to the garage and head to the poisoning. (Use the elevator on the
- Go to the workshop. (Go left and towards the back)
- Knock on the workshop (press 'u')
- Glottis comes out of the workshop
#1 "Hey, you a driver" Manny asks
#2 "I'm Manny Calavera"
#3 "Looks like I need a new driver"
#4 "You want to be my replacement driver?"
#5 "Come on Glottis. I need you to be my driver?
#6 "You're not to big. The car's just too small"
- Glottis hands you a work order.
- Go back upstairs and see if Eva will sign it.
- Talk to Eva.
#1 Eva, I really need the boss to sign this work order. Copal won't sign it.
- Use the other elevator and go downstairs.
- Turn left and head towards the large double doors. Open them up and exit to
- Walk down the stairs and make a left.
- Make a left down the alley.
- Notice the blue eyeball thing looking at you.
- Continue on towards the colorful rope.
- When Manny looks up at it press 'U'. He will climb up.
- Climb in Don's window (use the 'u' key).
- Look at the computer.
- Press enter. (You get a close up of the screen.)
- Choose, "Ah, cripes Eva! Just sign it yourself, will ya! I'm busy." (Use
your arrow keys to make the selection.)
- Climb back out the window and down the rope. (You may need to press the up
and right arrow keys to maneuver your way across the ledge
- Go back to Eva's desk to see if we can get our work order signed now.
- Talk to Eva.
#1 Eva, I really need the boss to sign this work order. Don yells at her to
just sign it herself.
Cut scene (Glottis drives Manny to the Land of the Living)
- Look at the bag that is wiggling before you.
- Use your scythe on the bag. Manny takes a swing at the bag and rips it open.
- Up sits a very short skeleton of a man.
Cut scene (Manny gives Bruno an economy travel package)
- Go down the hall and notice that Dom's office door is now open. Let's go
have a little chat.
- Enter the office. Dom is punching a bag.
Basically, you can use any conversation path you want. Ask all questions
You do want to notice the blue mouth piece in his mouth.
- Look around the office.
- Look at his 'red' mail tube. Take a look at the desk drawers. (You can try
to open them but Dom won't let you.)
- Go back downstairs.
- Take the office building elevator.
Office building (Ground Floor)
- Make a left. A large, purple maintenance 'man' come storming out and
- When he is done venting, go back to where he came from. There is a door
- Enter the room. (This is the Communications room.)
- Turn right and pick up the fire extinguisher.
- Take a look in the mail center. ("That red tube looks familiar" says Manny.)
- Check the door. It's locked.
- Go outside and check out the parade. (go back to the big double doors and
- Walk down the stairs, make a left, and head towards the clown in the
- Talk to the clown. He tells you he's practicing.
#1 "Practicing what?"
#2 "Twist me up one of those fella?"
#3 "Bet you can't do a cat?"
- Get at least two worms, and a cat.
- Get some bread from the tent next door.
- Go back to the building.
Inside the building
- Make a right once inside and enter the packaging room.
- Use one balloon on the blue hose and the other on the red.
- Go back to your office.
- Go over to the mail tube.
- Put one packing material filled balloon in the tube. (The balloon breaks and
spills in to the comm room.)
- Put the other balloon in now. (It will come shooting out a tube and mix with
the material already in there. It expands to flood the room.)
- Go back to the communications room.
- The large purple guy is now repairing your handy work.
- Walk over to the now open door
- Look at the lock
- Press 'u' to set the dead bolt and allow access later on.
- Take a look at the maintenance guy..
#1 "So, your saying the server is down?"
#2 " So how long is it going to be down?"
#3 "Or until no one is around to see you sneak out"
#4 "Can I squeeze in there?"
#5 "What's so special about you?"
#6 "How'd you get in there."
- He ends the conversation.
- Leave now. (Watch as the maintenance guy pulls some kind of card out of slot
of the red mail tube.)
- As soon as we leave, he does too.
- Go back in.
- Look at the red tube. (Remember the card he pulled out. )
- Put a playing card in the slot. It gets sucked in unfortunately. ("To much
air pressure" says Manny. This is a physics problem. If there are holes in the
card, that might help.)
- Go back to Eva's desk and punch some holes in the card.
- Back downstairs.
- Put the card in the slot. Voila. You just got Dom's messages and a new
client, Mercedes (Meche) Colomar.
Following dialogue path:
#1 "The only implication here is that I'm fired"
#2 "Are you sure your Mercedes Colomar?"
#3 "Sure, where is it?"
#4 "Anything you haven't told me about your past?"
#5 "Did you kill much while you were alive?"
#6 "Never killed anybody?"
#7 "Not even a teensy bit of killing?"
#8 "We're you a big shoplifter?"
#9 "Mean to animals?"
#10 "Ever cheated on your taxes?"
#11 "Ever cheated on your husband?"
- Go to Mr. Copal's office.
- Before we can even knock on the door, Copal comes charging out. ("Hey, funny
bones. In my office, now!" he bellows.)
Cut scene (Manny gets chewed out by Copal)
- You suddenly find yourself standing in Glottis' workshop..
- Look at the fil-a-dent machine.( I'm sure that will come in handy.)
- Knock on the door. "Hey, anybody out there?"
- A voice speaks to you. "So, Manuel. Have you thought about what you've
#1 "Who's out there?"
#2 "I'm thinking about getting out and getting even."
#3 "The DOD runs a crooked game and I intend to prove it."
#4 "I'm gonna blow the lid off this place."
Cut scene (Sal introduces the Lost Souls Alliance.)
- Talk to Sal.
#1 OK, I'm in. What do I have to do?
#2 You want me to be your messenger?
#3 If I grab some pigeons off the roof, will you let me go?
#4 You're keeping me here because you need eggs?
#5 I'm off.
- Talk to Eva.
#1 "You gotta get me out of town. They're gonna sprout me"
#2 "How does it do that? Fingerprints? I don't have any"
#3 "I thought it was just a power surge."
(Remember what she says about the teeth. We can now kill to birds with one
stone, so to speak.)
- Exit the LSA, through the open doorway.
- Climb the rope again. (There is a large break in the ledge.)
- Turn around and turn the corner.
- Enter Dom's office.
- Open the desk drawer.
- Take the green grappling hook thing.
- Gget that mouth piece.
- Give the punching bag a few whacks and it will fall on the floor.
- Pick it up.
- Exit back out to the rope.
- Pick up the dangling part of the rope.( Manny will roll it up.)
- Drop it.
- Take out the green thing and while looking at the rolled up rope press 'u'.
- He will now throw the rope and you can cross to the other side.
- Climb the fire escape and find yourself on the roof.
- Head towards the pigeons.
- Notice the bowl like thing. Maybe we can entice the birds away from their
eggs with some food.
- Put the cat balloon in it.
- Sprinkle the bread and look out, here come the pigeons.
- When they get to the bottom of the bowl the balloon will pop scaring them
- Now head over to the eggs and grab a couple.
- Go back to the L.S.A HQ
- Give the eggs to Sal.
- Now you need to get Eva your teeth.
- Go back to the workshop.
- Put the mouth piece in the machine and it will fill with the gunk.
- Put it in your mouth. (A perfect mold of your teeth.)
- Take the mold back to Eva. ( "You are a friend of the revolution. You will
be going to Rubacava.")
Cutscene (Love is for the living)
The Petrified Forest
- Turn around and exit the screen.
- Glottis is here crying over being fired. He irrationally rips his heart out
and throws it over his shoulder. He quickly collapses.
Cutscene (Spiders descend on the heart)
- Go get his heart.
- Head in the direction he threw it. You'll find it stuck in a spider web.
- Go to the pile of bones one the other side of the spider web.
- Pick up as many bones as you can.
-4 Toss one into the spider web.
- Use your scythe on it. (It becomes a sling shot and shoots the heart out.)
- Go back to Glottis and pick up the heart.
- Use it on Glottis. (He is now revived.)
Cutscene (Don Copal is sprouted)
- You are now in the bone wagon.
- Get out and check out the directional sign.
- Try to pick it up. It will spin around quickly.
- Head toward the opening to the right.
- Look at the large mechanical tree
- Look at the wheelbarrow full of rocks.
- Look at the control panel.
- Flip the switch.
- Glottis will climb the tree.
- While he's up there flip the switch again.
- Notice the four pumps on the tree.
- The object is to get the two on the left in sync and the two on the right in
sync with each other yet opposite the pumps on the other side of the tree..
- Move the wheelbarrow over the tubes providing air.
- Keep moving them until the pumps are in sync. (Use the second and fourth
Cutscene (Eagles on pogo stick)
- Drive back to the sign post.
- Run over it with the BW.
- Get out and pick it up.
- Walk to the clearing on the left. There are many openings leading no where.
- Plant the sign in the ground. It will spin.
- Pick it up again and now put it in the spot it was pointing.
- An opening will now appear in the ground.
- Walk down.
- There is a key hanging on the near side of the screen.
- Go get it.
- Shake the post and the key will fall.
- Take the key.
- Go off the upper right side of the screen
- Try using the key on the padlock. It won't let you open yet.
- Head toward the door and open it.
- Go inside, Glottis will try to stop you.
Inside the Beaver Dam
- Go left through the opening.
- Stand under the ledge.
- Toss a bone into the lava river.
- A beaver will jump in after it. As soon as you throw the bone pull out your
fire extinguisher. When the beaver screams, fire the extinguisher and he'll be
- Do this three more times and the dam is now clear.
- Go back to the padlock.
- Try using the key on the gate now."This outer gate is huge. I'll need
Glottis to open it.: Manny says.
- You are now driving over the dam.
Cutscene (Manny and Glottis travel to Rubacava)
- We now find ourselves in the foggy port town of Rubacava.
- Climb up the stairway and head for the far side of the screen.
- Enter the building.
- Talk to the man, Mr Flores, who is mopping the floor..
#1 "Who are you looking for"
#2 "How do you know your wife hasn't gone ahead of you?"
#3 "I'll help you find your wife. What did she look like?"
#4 "So, know a good place to stay in town?"
#5 "Can you get me a job here?"
- Go back outside and down the stairs.
- At the bottom go to the left (Manny's left). You fall off a cliff.
Cut scene (Manny falls into the Sea of Lament)
- Dockmaster Velasco, saves you. He drags you back up to the base of the
stairs. He goes down stairs to talk to Glottis.
- Follow him.
- Talk to Velasco.
- Show him the picture of Mrs, Flores, that Mr. Flores gave you. "Ever seen
- He tells you that she has sailed away with another man.
- He gives you his log book to prove it.
- Go show this to Mr. Flores.
Calavera Caf• (balcony)
- You now find yourself standing on a balcony overlooking the night line of
Rubacava.Lupe, the coat check girl, comes out and tells you there is someone
inside you might like to see.
- Go inside.
- There is a table with a note on it.
- Pick it up. It's from Sal.
- Head through the doorway and downstairs.
- Stop and talk to Lupe, but just for a second.
- Now go outside through the open door.
- Go down the stairs. Suddenly you hear what sounds like Meche's voice.
Cut scene (Meche leaves with Domino)
On the docks
- Talk to him. He tells you the Lambada is going to the other side of the
world. The only other ship going that way is his. You tell him you want to go.
#1 Alright, so I'm ready to sail.
#2 I'll work
#3 OK. If I get Glottis some tools, can we board?
#4 Who's the guy who hasn't boarded yet?
#5 What Job did Naranja Have?
#6 What if Naranja doesn't show up? I can fill his spot, right
#7 What kind of tools does Glottis need?
#8 Where do I get authentic Sea Bee equipment?
- You need to get a union card, make sure Naranja doesn't show up to work, and
get Glottis tools.
- Go back to the club( Go left off the screen, then take the upper right
walkway. Go past the Blue Casket. To the left is an elevator leading back to
the club. At the top, take the stairway to the right and walk up. Follow the
- Once back inside go downstairs.
- Go to the bar.
- Go behind the bar and pick up the gold flaked liquor.
- Now go through the open doorway into the casino.
- Sit down with the man in the booth. This is Charlie.
#1 Right, so what are you doing in it?
#2 How did you print fake betting stubs?
#3 What else can you counterfeit?
#4 Can you make a reasonable union card?
- He gives you a VIP pass and you take a betting ticket printer.
- We need to go find his money so we can get a union card.
- Leave the casino.
- Show the VIP Pass to Glottis. He heads for the High Rollers Lounge.
- Go to the High Rollers Lounge (Exit the caf• the way we came in. Continue
past the Blue Casket. Take the path off the bottom of the screen.)
High Rollers Lounge
- There is a handle on the right to extend a walkway..
- Pull it.
- Cross and go upstairs. Continue through the opening on the right.
- Stop and read the plaque on the display case. This holds some vital
- Go through the open door.
- Pick up the can opener sitting on the very large can of cat food.
- Go back out and up the stairs.
- When you get to the top, notice the betting window on the right. There is an
opening to the left of the betting window.
- Enter the doorway and down the hall.
- Ride the elevator to the top.
- Enter the arched doorway that leads to the kitchen.
- Take the turkey baster.
- Wait a minute and a waiter will come in.
- When he enters the pantry, shut the doors behind him and block them with the
If you don't do it in time, you will have another chance.
- After Glottis comes in and empties the keg, climb the ladder and use the can
opener on the keg.
In the elevator with the forklift
- Climb in by pressing 'u'. You will go for a ride.
- Climb into the forklift by walking to the other side and pressing ''u'.
- Press the up arrow to drive into the elevator even though the door is
- Turn the forklift around and move it as far to the right as possible.
- Jump out and press the elevator button.
- Climb back in the forklift and drive it all the way forward so the forks are
underneath the right side of the gate.
- Keep the up arrow held down.
- There is a secret floor and the forklift will stop you.
- When you do stop, get out and walk around to the other side of the forklift.
- Pull the lever by pressing 'u'.
- You can now enter the secret floor.
- Walk to the end of the hall.
- There is a briefcase here.
- Look at it.
- Open it.
- You now have your union card.
- Go to the Blue Casket
- Go to the back and talk to Lola
- Watch the exchange between Nick and Olivia. Lola gets a picture of the two
- Talk to Olivia. (Take any conversational path you want.)
- Enter the kitchen by bumping into the right door.
- Wait for the waiter to make his drinks
- Use the turkey bastor on the dishwasher
- On your way out talk to the beatniks sitting at the table with the book.
- Look at the book
- Show them your letter from Sal
- Ask if you can have the book
- Go back and talk to Lupe
- She has a key for you but it is missing.
- Go to the Morgue-Back out to the elevator and go down the stairs, the morgue
is behind those metal doors
- Talk to the Membrillo.
- Find out he needs to know who the two dead people are on the tables.
- Go back to the High Rollers Lounge.
High Rollers Lounge
- Walk off the right side of the screen and you'll see Nick sitting at a table
- Go talk to him.
#1 I need a lawyer
#2 I'm trying to adopt Glottis.
#3 An excellent lawyer.
#4 The very best.
#5 You are, Nick
- Hit enter to continue talking.
#6 Virago, I really need a lawyer.
#7 I could tell Max about you and Olivia.
- He'll leaves to go talk to Maximino.
- Take the cigarette case.
- Examine it
- Try to open it, but you can't.
- Go to security. (Back down the elevator and the hall, up the stairs, up the
next set of stairs)
- Carla is the security officer on duty. She's sitting at the table.
- Look at the metal detector she is holding.
- Show her the case She thinks it's a bomb and detonates it.
- Take the key that was uncovered after the explosion. (You find yourself
- Take two drinks of the gold flake whiskey
- Go through the metal detector
- She will then take you in back
- Keep talking about the metal detector and Carla will throw it out the window
- Go back out to the kitty litter box
- Walk you on the plank
- Start swinging your scythe until the metal detector show up
- Take it
- Go to the lighthouse (It is just past the see bees which is the road to the
- Use the key on the door
Cut scene (Lola dies and leaves a clue for Manny)
- She leaves a coat check behind.
- Take it back to Lupe and get the coat
- Examine it
- Get the paper
- Read it
- Go to Toto the tatoo artist-Back towards the cat track, don't cross the
bridge. Go right off the screen, head toward the light of the light house and
you'll run into the shop.
Toto's Tattoo Parlor
- Inside Naranja is getting a tattoo.
- Walk past him and turn left
- Open the fridge
- Open the crisper to keep the door open
- Quickly go back to the bottle he's drinking out of
- Fill it with the liquid in the turkey baster (make sure you're looking at
- After Naranja passes out, frisk him
- Take his dog tags.
- Show Toto the note you found in the coat. He gives you a picture with the
- Go back to the Morgue.
- Give the metal detector to the Membrillo
- Use the tags on one body while he is using the detector on the other. He'll
find them and declare Naranja dead. He calls to let Velasco know.
- Go talk to the sea bees
- Give them the union book.
- This will get Terry arrested.
Cut scene (Terry is arrested for inciting a riot)
- Go back to the track
Back at the Track
- Walk upstairs to the betting window.
- Take out your ticket printing machine.
- The first number is 2 (From the cat plaque)
- The day is Tuesday ( Charlie mentioned this as the day union dues are due.)
- The next number is 6 (From the photo Toto gave you)
- Use your left or right arrow till the finger is on the print button
- Press the down arrow to print
- Take it to the betting window. Not the one on the right but the one on the
left that you can't see.
- He shows you a picture and you swap when he's not looking.
- You now have a picture of Nick and Olivia kissing.
- Take the picture to Nick and show him.
High Roller's Lounge
- Tell him you want Terry out of prison.
- Now all we need to do is get Glottis to stop.
- Go back to your office.
- Try to pick it up the pen on the desk
- A hidden roulette table appears
- Your finger is on a magnet
- On the right are three lights. When the right, light is lit press enter to
hit the magnet. This will cause the police officer to lose his money and shut
down the casino.
Cut scene (Manny and Glottis set sail for Puerto Zapato)
On Board the Limbo
- Go inside the ship (The doorway is on the left.) You find your entire crew
has been sprouted. Glottis saves you.
- Push the red button on the starboard side (right). This raises the anchor.
- Look at the controls. Press 'u' while looking at them.
- Pull down the right control by pushing the right arrow key.
- Back away from the controls. (Press 'u')
- Press the starboard button again.
- Press it one more time to raise it. It will hook on to the port anchor.
- Look out the starboard porthole.
- Use your scythe on the anchor. It will hook on to the porthole.
- Press the port side button.
- Use the controls again.
- Pull down both controls (Press the down arrow.) The ship rips in half and
Cut scene (Manny and Glottis escape from the assassins.)
Bottom of the Ocean
- Walk toward the near side of the screen to the edge of the light. Glottis
tries to stop you.
- A little man, Chepito, will come walking by.
- Talk to him as soon as Manny turns his head towards him.
- End the conversation.
- When Chepito walks away follow and press the 'u' key to grab him. Glottis
will pick him up. You all walk off to a sub where an octopus is grabbing
people and stuffing them inside.
- Walk around the edge on the right side of the screen, towards the large
- Look at the thingys on the rock.
- Walk around the right side of the rock. Chepito gets caught and this
distracts the octopus, allowing you access to the sub. Off you go.
Cut scene (Manny and Glottis stowaway to the edge of the world.)
- Move towards the door on the far side of the screen. You will go up an
- Move forward and right.
- Go through the opening left of the door with the wheel. You will enter a
Cut scene (Manny is reunited with Meche and Dom.)
- Talk to the kids in the birdcage.
- Talk to them.
#1 My name is Manny Calaveras
#2 Why do you want to bite me?
#3 I didn't trick anybody.
#4 Let me see if I can explain.
#5 Meche is my friend.
#6 What are you two doing in that cage?
#7 I'm here to help
#8 I'm the one who's going to take Meche out of here
#9 Hey, don't cry.
#10 My hands aren't to big to make light bulbs
#11 I just don't have any tools.
- The boy throws you a hammer.
- End the conversation.
- Pick up the hammer.
- Leave through the door.
- Go back to the other room
- Meche is here
- Move the ashtray (Press 'u' while looking at it.) Meche will flick her
cigarette and burn her stockings. She takes them off and tosses them into the
- Go to the trash can.
- Take the stockings.
- Go back to the elevator.
Under the water
- Go towards the near side of the screen
- Go left. (Manny's right0
- Go talk to Chepito. He is working on the near side of the screen.)
- End the conversation.
- Give him the hammer. He gives you a drill.
- Give him the stockings. He gives you a sprouter.
- Go back towards the elevator and turn right.
- Look at the handle.
- Pull the handle to make it go in reverse.
- Climb on.
- Turn around and climb up the belt.
- Climb up the set of stairs on the left. You are now in a crane.
- Use the arrows to move it to the other side.
- Lower the scoop by pushing the down arrow.
- Get out (Press 'u')
- Walk down the ramp in the middle of the screen
- Walk to the scoop.
- use the drill to detach the scoop for the chain.
- Go back up the ramp
- Go back up the stairs into the crane.
- Raise the chain
- Drive to the other side.
- Lower the chain.
- Get out
- Walk towards the belt.
- Go down
- Get off
- Pull the lever. The chain will hook around the anchor.
- Climb back up to the crane.
- Raise the chain. You just saved Glottis.
Cut scene (The Lamancha rises from the sea.)
- Turn around and go off the screen.
- Go back to the room Meche is in.
- Give her the gun while looking at her.
Cut scene (Meche takes Manny hostage.)
- She tries to escape. But is locked up.
- Walk out of Dom's office, through the little room, down the hall to the door
with the wheel o n it.
- Use the drill on the door. A lock is revealed.
- Look at the wheel.
- You need to set the flat side of the tumblers with the right side of the
door so that there is a small opening between the tumblers and the door.
- Turn the wheel right until the top tumbler is moving. Keep moving until the
flat side is lined up.
Turn the wheel left until the third tumbler from the bottom is moving. Keep
moving, slowly, until it
is lined up.
Turn the wheel right until the second tumbler is moving. Keep moving until it
is lined up.
Turn the wheel left until the bottom tumbler is lined up.
- Put your scythe in the space between the tumblers and the door. (If this
doesn't work, the tumblers aren't quite in place.
- Pull the handle of the door.
- Go in.
- Shut the door.
- Walk towards the door.
- Use the scythe above the door when Manny looks up. This opens a secret door.
Meche comes out.
- Go into the secret room
- Look up at the sprinkler system.
- Use the scythe. Water will start pouring out, but nothing happens.
- Turn the wheel on the right side of the screen to drain the water. (This may
be a way out)
- Leave the secret room into the other room
- Walk to the bottom of the screen.
- Pick up the ax. (You can only move backwards)
- Back up into the secret room.
- Move the ax directly over the blue square in the middle of the room.
- Drop the ax by pressing "u'. (This may take several tries to get the right
- The tile breaks and a drain is revealed.
- You, Meche and Glottis are now on the beach.
- Walk off the screen.
- Go back to the crane.
- Lower the chain.
Cut scene (Escape from the coral mines.)
- Raise the chain. This rips out the coral crusher and you're sailing away.
Dom tries to stop you . You jump on the sub.
- Take out your scythe.
- Turn around. Use the scythe on the eyeball.
Cut scene (Dom is killed by the coral crusher.)
Outside the Train Station
- Walk all the way down the stairs. There are two trucks and a coffin.
- Look at the coffin
- Open the coffin. Bruno pops up and gives you your mug back.
- Go back up. You hear Meche calling you.
- The #9 arrives with Dom and goes straight to hell.
- Enter the doorway
Inside the Train Station
- Go off the bottom of the screen. Chepito is here walking in a fountain.
- Talk to Chepito. He hops out and walks off.
- Go back outside.
- Outside the Train Station.
- Talk to the Mayan statue above the door.
#1 What happened to the train?
#2 Why has everyone been detained?
#3 They didn't sell their tickets.
#4 The tickets are in El Marrow. How can I get them quickly?
- Go towards the stairs. The Mayan statue will stop you and give you a note.
- Read the note. It's from Hector Lemans.
- Walk down first flight of stairs
- Enter doorway. Glottis is here.
Under the Train Tracks
- Talk to the blue mechanics
#1 What's wrong with him?
#2 Can you cure him?
#3 Do you have any vehicles that could revive him?
#4 Who are you guys?
- Walk down the stairs.
- Enter doorway to the left.
- Open the drawer on the right.
- Take the rag
- Turn left.
- Look at oil can sitting on the large barrel.
- Use rag on the oil can.
- Go back into the kitchen.
- Use the rag on the toaster. The mechanics come in to put out the fire.
- Get another rag.
- Use it on the oil can.
- Put mug on mug rack.
- Put rag in toaster. The mug takes off and so do we.
Cut scene (Mayan mechanics Launch coffin Rocket)
Back in Rubacava
- Try to walk to the Bone Wagon. It's been booby trapped.
- Go to the Blue Casket.
- Go to the back of the room
- Knock on the door. Olivia comes out and says she wants to go with you.
- Go into the kitchen.
- Look at the keg. It's filled with gelatin.
- Talk to Velasco. He leaves.
- Pick up the ship in the bottle.
- Go back to the Blue Casket.
- Use the bottle on the keg.
- Go back to the bone Wagon.
- Give the bottle to Glottis. He takes off to the Blue Casket for more.
- Talk to him when he comes back. He'll puke the gelatin all over the
dominoes. They are covered with gelatin now, but it's not set yet.
- Go to Toto's tattoo parlor.
- Open the cabinet on the right. You will pick up a bottle of liquid nitrogen.
- Go back to the Bone Wagon.
Bone Wagon again
- Use the nitrogen on the gelatin.
- Walk to the back of the bone Wagon.
- Diffuse the bomb by pressing 'p' while looking at it.
Cut scene (Arrival in Nuevo Marrow)
- Look in the trash.
- Take the picture that Sal threw away.
- Look at the computer. You will see Bowsley, Hector's munitions expert.
- Give the note to the carrier pigeon.
- Show him the picture from the trash. He takes off and gives the note to
Cut scene (Hector's message spooks the florist)
- Take the arm from the sprouted body.
- Talk to Meche. You need to find a disguise and she will find a gun.
- Leave the room.
- Exit the next room off the bottom of the screen.
- Walk over to Glottis.
- You will automatically take the remote from him after he plays with it a
- Climb the ladder.
- Climb the next ladder.
- Walk down the short flight of stairs and eavesdrop.
- Pick up the coffee pot. It's on the warmer on the new side of the screen.
- Climb the ladder. It's to the left of the Thunder boys.
- Turn right.
- Walk forward over the cast members.
- Dump the coffee on them by pressing 'u'.
- Look at the snow grinder (left side)
- Use arm on snow grinder.
- Pick it up.
- Go down the ladder.
- Enter the dressing room. (Down the short flight of stairs.) You will come
out all made up.
- Leave backstage.
- Go to the casino.
- Walk down to the slot area.
- Talk to the man in the trench coat.
- Talk again.
- Talk to Meche. She will tell you to get lost.
- Talk to her again.
- Use the sheet on Charlie.
- Go back and talk to trench coat guy. You will end up at the bathroom now.
- Go into the bathroom. You come out in a new suit.
- Go back to Glottis.
- Continue behind Glottis.
- Go towards the dark entrance on the top of the screen.
- Use the grinder. This will create a lighted path.
- Enter through the doorway.
- Glottis is with you now and an alligator comes out to accost you.
- use the remote to raise the Bone Wagon.
- Move the Bone Wagon as far as it will go.
- Exit to the ledge by pressing 'u'. (If you aren't allowed on the ledge then
you haven't gone far enough in the Bone wagon.)
- Walk to the end of the ledge.
- Pull out the remote.
- Climb half way down the ladder.
- Use the remote when the alligator turns around. His tail gets caught under
- Continue down the ladder and exit off the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the florists shop. Bowsley is trembling under the counter.
- Look at the ball of tape on top of the door.
- Use your scythe on the ball of tape. You will now exit.
- Enter again. Bowsley will give you a gun and ammo which looks like a can of
- Go back to the casino.
- Talk to the elevator guy. He'll ask you a question. The answer is on the
keno board behind you. Look at the numbers, back away, come back and talk
again. Whatever new number is now on the board is the answer to the question.
You may have to back away a couple times.
- Talk to Celso.
#1 Actually, I work for Hector.
#2 What exactly are you saving your money for, a rainy day?
#3 Well, enough about you guys.
#4 I just got back from the worst vacation I've ever had.
- Manny knocks on the door and Celso and his wife go in.
- Walk forward.
Cut scene (Manny is guided back to his former office.)
- Walk right along the ledge.
- Walk past the ladder toward the arm of the neon sign on right side of
- Use the grinder on the structural support.
- Use the can of sproutells on the support. The sign comes crashing down.
- Climb up the ladder.
Cut scene (Raven attacks at the train depot)
- Walk up the hill to the greenhouse. Hector is here and sprouts you.
- Use the liquid nitrogen on yourself
- Go back to the car.
- Look inside. Sal's head is here.
- Go to the suitcase now that Olivia has been eliminated.
- Open it.
- Take Sal's ticket.
- Walk up behind the greenhouse. Keep going behind it.
- Walk around. The ticket will start jumping. Sal's body is on the right half
of the greenhouse. When you've found it the ticket will jump out of your hand.
You will dig up his body.
- Search Sal's body. You will get a key.
- Go back to the car.
- Use the key on the trunk.
- Go to the water tank.
- Shoot the water tank with the sproutella.
- Go back up to the greenhouse.
- Open the door.