Caution.-Remember there is more than one path to get guilty in the 1st
degree. Before you use this walk-
through I suggest you try all the possible lines by yourself. If you just go
straight through these hints
you are going to miss all the fun. Some lines you choose might shut off the
witness completely or make
him or her open up and talk like a parrot.
This lines interview take place of course after you review all the document s
and watch all the tapes that
Inspector Looper left on your desk for you ..
First witness interviewed
1. Ask her about the theft
2. Ask her about Tobin's art work.
3. Were the painting popular
4. What was their financial problems
5. Were there money problems.
6. Where was Tobin.
The last question (#6)is optional in this order of questioning. It would affect
her behavior in court if ask
1. Did Zack have a gun.
2. Reveal who owns the gun
3. Why is she surprise?
4. Ask her for more information
1. Was Zack popular?
2. Did he help her career?
3. Ask her if anything happened with Zack?
4. Does she have any regrets?
5. Suggest it's not her fault?
6. Did Tobin find out?
7. Did She ever read the note?
Second witness interviewed
1. Was he at the gallery?
2. Reveal Tobin's phone call
3. Did Zack pay for the bike?
4. Push him for more informations
1. Did he see a gun?
2. Ask for his cooperation?
3. Ask him again if he saw the gun
4. Ask him if Zack had the gun
5. Who did he tell?
6. Suggest he should have told tobin
7. Suggest that Tobin will confess.
1. Ask him about the letter
2. Suggest he looked at the letter
3. Did Tobin find out?
4. Attack his story
5. Ask if he told Ruby
6. Push him to cooperate.
THIRD WITNESS INTERVIEWED
1. Clarify tobin's motive
2. Follow-up on her letter
3. Ask her about the death threat
4. Ask her about the alarm system
5. Ask her for more information
1. Review Tobin's story
2. Did Tobin arrange the meeting?
3. Follow-up on her story
4. Why would Tobin use a club?
5. Was it something else?
6. Can she clarify the shirt story?
7. Follow-up on the shirt problem.
1. Ask her about Daryl Barnes
2. Could Tobin have gotten the gun?
3. Explain the importance of the gun?
4. Question her story?
After the interview of the witnesses click go to trial. When the reporter ask
you what verdict you expect
answer 1st degree. In the opening statement click emphasize on both options
and click Done. Then after
all the opening statements you will choose a witness when the judge instruct
you to .You can pick any
one of them. I choose Yvonne.
First witness called is Mrs Yvonne Barnes
1. Did she see the fight?
2. Ask her about the alarm system
3. Explore Zack's role in the theft
4. Ask her about the gallery finances
5. Follow-up on Zack's motive
1. Ask her about the day of the murder
2. Ask her about the shirt
3. Follow-up on her story
4. Ask her about Tobin's story
1. Did she know about the Gun?
2. Read Tobin's transcript
3. Clarify the importance of the gun
4. Challenge her gun story
5. Ask her to explain
Second witness called
1. Was he at the Gallery
1. Was he aware of the gun?
2. Ask about the consistency of his story
3. Accuse him of telling Tobin
1. Did Tobin know about the affair?
2. Establish a chronology
3. Did he read the letter?
4. Did he tell Tobin about the letter
THIRD WITNESS CALLED
1. Does Tobin have an alibi?
2. Ask her about tobin story
3. Ask her about more of Zack's story
4. Pursue Tobin
1. Did tobin have a gun
2. Does she know anything about the gun
1. Ask her if she slept with Zack
2. Ask her to read Zack's letter
3. Did she read it before
4. Ask her to keep reading
5. Did she lie about the gun?
6. Show her the gun
1. Ask her about Tobin's broken table story
2. Did tobin break the table?
3. Examine the crowbar marks
4. Disclose Zack,s prints on the crowbar.
Now it is the turn of the defense to call witness. She is going to call Tobin.
When she is done it will be
1. Use the phone message
1. Examine fight details.
Now you can seat back and watch Tobin going nut in the court room.
Открыть страницу с подробной статистикой оценок этой игры
Внимание! Использование материалов сайта «Absolute Games» возможно только с письменного разрешения редакции. В противном случае любая перепечатка материалов сайта (даже с установленной ссылкой на оригинал) является нарушением законодательства Российской Федерации об авторских и смежных правах и может повлечь за собой судебное преследование в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, предусматривающим наказание вплоть до шести лет лишения свободы.