1. Use the docking procedure to locate the entrances to the federation
2. Decide whether or not it's worth collecting combat pods - remember that
collecting time may be more valuable.
3. Use the Navicom to pause the game when a situation becomes too hectic to give
you an opportunity to select weapons and combat pods at your leisure. Return to
the game when you are prepared.
4. Always keep one eye on your shield and fuel levels because lengthier missions
may require collecting combat pods. Remember that only the first two lasers are
5. When starting in a Rexxon corridor world the directional indicator on the HUD
display will point to the computer interface from which a map can be entered by
pressing the [F] key. Don't step on another marker though or you'll lose the
6. Radiation belts in space will drain the Inferno craft's energy and shield so
make sure you don't deviate from the combat zone.
7. Use the SID to detect any Rexxon craft that are out of range of the craft's
2D and 3D radar and you can of course zoom in and out on display by using the
< and > keys.
8. Use Autonav 2 to track and enemy. When you are in a comfortable position
disengage and proceed with the kill.
9. Use the Autonavs to get a feel for the game but when you are a bit more
confident reduce your usage to increase your score.
10. When approaching a combat zone pick off the first targets with long range
missiles (ie torpedo 3) then as you get closer reduce the range to torpedo 2
opting for laser 1 once you're right at the heart. Cluster missiles are deadly
and will always result in maximimum maimage but remember that your supply is not
11. Torpedoes are of the fire-and-forget variety. This means that you can launch
three or four at one target; change view and start shooting at a second in the
knowledge that the first will be dead any minute.
12. Don't go too fast in corridors: you are likely to loose control and collide.
And if you fancy the idea of using turbo combat in a corridor you must have some
sort of death wish!
13. When entering Rexxon rooms take out any gun placements and walkers before
destroying the target in order to reduce shield damage. Hiding inside computers
and other targets will also help avoid shield damage.
14. Take time out to collect as many Regen gems as you can.
15. Always plan your routes with Navicom before commencing a mission within a
corridor world. Remember that the last target you destroy may initate meltdown
so scout about for a nearby exit before you do anything drastic.
16. Save invincibily pods for emergency situations such as large space battles
or heavily guarded rooms.
17. Flying at a higher altitude on the planets will reduce air resistance and
give your craft a bit of a turbo boost.
18. The virtual view gives rather an unfair advantage in dogfights by speeding
up your lock on targets.
19. The Rexxon craft cannot fly underwater on Hydra Verdi so it's a good place
to hide but remember that you use twice as much energy doing so.
20. Using Autonav? It traks the enemy but doesn't account for the local
environment so keep an eye out for any mountains or asteroids.
Открыть страницу с подробной статистикой оценок этой игры
Внимание! Использование материалов сайта «Absolute Games» возможно только с письменного разрешения редакции. В противном случае любая перепечатка материалов сайта (даже с установленной ссылкой на оригинал) является нарушением законодательства Российской Федерации об авторских и смежных правах и может повлечь за собой судебное преследование в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, предусматривающим наказание вплоть до шести лет лишения свободы.