Quest for the Orb
A complete walk-thru'
(Edited for Cheet Sheets by Simon "LuDeCk" Burrows)
1. Leave the tent.
2. Walk around the village, and ask whatever questions you
3. Leave the tent you begin in, go NW on the road to the money
changer's tent and sell your silver medal to him.
4. Exit his and keep going on the road until you exit the fair.
5. Head to the sanctuary.
6. Open the gates and go towards the back.
7. Open the gate in the back.
8. Go into the temple and speak with Elera, and give her your
word of honor.
9. Exit the sanctuary and head to the Forest.
10. Tell the king your problem.
11. Head to the Ferret village.
12. Locate the general store across from the Glassmaster's
13. Go in and buy a bag of plaster.
14. Return to the sanctuary and visit Elera.
15. Give her the apple.
16. Leave the temple and go along the west end of the
sanctuary until you see the open door.
17. Enter the door and follow the path to the left to where it
ends by the water fountain.
18. Get the bucket and fill it up in the fountain.
19. Go to the NW corner of the sanctuary section.
20. Take some sourberries, mix the water and the plaster, and
pour the mixed plaster into the footprint.
21. Take the plaster cast.
22. Head to the Boar King's castle.
23. Speak with the sentry, and trick them into opening the
24. Use the path to the throne room, and go in the mud to
speak with the King.
25. Head to the Rat Caves.
26. Speak with the doorkeeper, and ask questions, then ask to
see the leader.
27. Choose to confuse him.
28. Follow the tunnel passage NE, then SE, and NE again,
through the rings and take a right at the fork.
29. Keep SE, then NE, and cross the book room, through the
rings, head NE and stay on that path up through the 2 rings
and past a book case until you reach the end.
30. Take a right and enter the door.
31. Answer the question, cross the screen, and leave to the
32. Head SW to the candles and then head SE past a bookcase,
then SW, NW past three bookcases, until you get to the end of
the corridor to Sist's room.
33. Speak with Sist, and show him what you have.
34. Retrace your steps out of the caves.
35. Head to Tycho Northpaw's house.
36. Ask him questions, then ask him to agree to trade a map
for repairing of his lightcatcher lens.
37. Head to the Ferret village and show the broken lens to the
38. Agree to meet him for a session with the Orb of Hand at
39. Go there.
40. Speak with Sakka.
41. The solution to the Ferrets puzzle is in the Extras.
42. Talk to the Orb.
43. Head to the rat caves.
44. Go to Sist's room.
45. Go back to the Ferret village.
46. Head to the Boar King's castle, fool guards again, get
some red clay, and return the Ferret village.
47. Hand the clay the glassmaster.
48. Take the lens and head to Northpaw's house, complete the
bargain and take your map of the Unknown Lands.
49. Head up towards the unknown lands until you come upon the
50. Agree to tell the Prince a few stories as toll.
51. In the dungeon, take the bowl and bang it against the bars
until the jailer comes.
52. Ask him for food and a spoon.
53. Use the spoon with the bowl to eat the dog food.
54. Use the spoon with the loose stone.
55. Take the loose stone.
56. Use the tunnel, and go to the right until you fall down
into the dragon maze.
57. Save the game.
58. To pass the dragon maze, climb the wall, go NW under the
rings and onto the gray bridge.
59. Take a right and turn the corner, to be moving SE.
60. Prior to the next gray bridge, take a left and head NE,
then SE, then take another left and cross the next gray
61. Go left and head SE, around the corner, not crossing gray
bridge, and take a left, heading NW.
62. Take that path until you come to the rotten bridge, and
63. Go right and head NE.
64. After you see the four path intersection continue straight
and then go left over the bridge.
65. Continue SW and take the path until you reach the exit.
66. Leave south.
67. Using your map, work your way to the tents.
68. Leave the Chieftess and head to the forest clearing up a
bit, and meet Kylas Honeyfoot.
69. Trade him your wolf crest ring for a needle and thread.
70. Use your map to head to the house to the north.
71. Put the letter under the door and then look in the
peephole two times until she opens up.
72. Exit her house, and head north to the mountain stream.
73. Take the Catnip.
74. Head down, go past the house, past the closest forest
clearing, NW over the bridge and up between the forest edges
to the oak tree.
75. Take the dry twigs and arrange them as if you were going
to make a fire.
76. Leave, return down all the way and cross the bridge, then
77. When you see the lake and cross bridge, go up.
78. Go east to the quarry.
79. Take the flint chip.
80. Return to the oak tree, and use the flint chip with the
spoon and light a fire.
81. Take some honey.
82. Go back to Elara's sister house.
83. Give her the ingredients.
84. Go back to the Chieftess' hut and give her the remedy.
85. Head to the dog castle and go in.
86. Save the Game.
87. From just in the castle go: N,L,R,N,N,R,N,L,N and arrive
in a room from the left doorway.
88. Leave the room from the right doorway.
89. From the room go: L,N,R,R,N,N,L,L,R to arrive in the
90. Go over two planks of wood from where you enter and then
to the dresser, then to the bed and down around.
91. Get the jail key.
92. Exit the prince's room.
93. Now head, L,R,R,N,N,L,L,N,R to go to the first room.
94. Leave from the left doorway.
95. From the room go, L,R,N,N,R,L and arrive at a room of card
96. Leave the screen on the right after crossing the screen.
97. From outside the of room with the dogs head L,L,R,R,N to
go to the jail.
98. Unlock the door and free your friends.
100. From the jail, head N,L,L,R,R,L,L,N,L,L,R,N.
101. Leave to the south on the path.
102. Go back to the quarry and get the rope.
103. Go inside and type three times to take the fragment of
104. Exit the quarry and look through a few forest clearings
until you find Honeyfoot again.
105. Exchange the green crystal for the wolf head ring with
106. Return to where the oak tree was and go NW up to the
107. Have each member jump across,
108. Use the rope and have Rif and Okk climb across.
109. Head NW to the dock and speak with the old wolf.
110. Give him the wolf ring.
111. After the wolf takes you across, head to the waterfall
and speak with Shiala.
112. Exit and head north to the dam.
113. After Shiala comes to rescue you, leave the cage and the
room and go outside.
114. Go into the hut on the left of the screen, take the
trophy, and leave the camp.
115. Go west from the camp, and head all the way down and
around to the ancient ruins.
116. Go into the second building on the left and take the
117. Exit the ruins, and head all the way back up past the
camp and head east to the seaside cliff.
118. Use the cable to lower Rif and take the metallic card.
119. Go back to the dock and speak with Honeyfoot.
120. Exchange the trophy for the lamp with him.
121. Return to the ruins and open the third building on the
left as much as you can.
122. Use the oil lamp to grease the door, and open the door
all the way.
123. From inside, get the screwdriver and leave.
124. Head for the exit of the ruins.
125. When you arrive at the fence before the exit, head SE all
the way down until you see a door.
126. Enter it.
127. Use the metallic card in the slot and go into the maze.
128. Save the game.
129. From the maze's beginning go, N,L,R,L,R,N,R,N,R,R and you
will be outside a computer room.
130. Enter and get the triangular device.
131. Leave the room and head south into the maze.
132. From outside the computer room go,
133. Leave the building and the ruins.
134. Go back to the dam.
135. Head to the top of the hill following the path.
136. Use the screwdriver to open the door of the white
137. Enter, take the clock, open it, get the battery and place
it in the triangular device.
138. Leave off the cliff and head to the waterfall.
139. At the waterfall, walk behind the water and through the
passage to arrive at Shiala's home.
140. Speak with Shiala.
141. Put the triangular device in the iron hatch.
142. Enter the hatch and head north.
143. Head right across the screen, skipping the ladder.
144. Climb the ladder in the next screen.
145. Head up another level.
146. Cross to the right and use the stairs to the raccoon's
147. Use the ladder to go up to the next room and go towards
Congratulations, you have completed Quest for the Orb!!