The Arena Domain:
* Save the game often. You will need your energy in some heavy fights.
* Avoid combat with guards and troopers whenever possible. They will only
drain your energy.
* Avoid the toxic swamp. It causes damage at the edges and instant death
at its depths.
* Save some bazooka ammunition for Cyborg, as it is the only really
effective weapon against him.
* You need both the key held by Tycho and the key in the blade corridor to
complete the level. You will not be able to ascend the spike without both
* You can destroy wall and floating guns with the bazooka.
* Nearly all the falls in the Arena are fatal, so be careful when walking
around at heights.
* The spike elevator will only activate once all six watcher keys have
been collected and placed in the slots at the Dias, and you have both
Chakti and Chakta.
* Watcher keys (lodestones) are locked in cages that will only open once
the watcher has been defeated. If you try to collect the lodestone before
the cage has opened, Dubroc will be electrocuted.
The Works Domain:
* The water in the plaza and sewer is lethal, so don't fall into it.
* The water in the plaza can be used as an offensive weapon against the
thugs, as they will also die if they fall into it.
* Killing the Professor will make it impossible to complete the game.
* If you kill Kepler or refuse to help him, the Professor will not help
you. This does not make the game impossible to complete, but does mean
that you will miss out on many pieces of information.
* Keep moving in the jail and library, so the rats and bats do not home in
* The astrolabe puzzle won't work until you have broken the plaque and
placed the moonstone on the plinth.
* Avoid the plants in the crystal palace by running before they start
* Don't attack Kazan. It's futile.
The Theatre Domain:
* Do not enter the dressing room adjoining the right wing of the
auditorium until you have collected the prism from the other dressing
* Examine the cover to the alcove in the dressing room adjoining the left
wing of the auditorium--it gives a clue to the orientation of the prism.
* Only the eagle's talon can harm the Snakeman.
* Try to avoid standing around in the main auditorium as Mestopholies will
use his magic attack against you in this area.
* Collect the hammer before you operate the Janus head mechanism.
* Zombies can be killed in the fly-floor by knocking them over the edge.
* There is a small area close to the Snakeman's basket in the right-hand
dressing room where Mestopholies' magic cannot touch you.
* Avoid center stage, as Mestopholies' attacks will become more aggressive
and will inflict greater damage.
* The band will only play once all items necessary for Leroy's entrance
have been procured and implemented correctly.
* The magical chains in the foyer can only be broken using the pole.
* The pole can be used effectively as a weapon.
* If the zombie holding the juggling club falls off the fly-floor, the
juggling club will appear on the stage floor.
The Innuendo Domain:
* Interacting with the organ grinder will change the audio track in the
* Avoid the balloons that inflate at the sides of the tent.
* Do not walk into the horses on the merry-go-round while they are moving.
They will hit you for large amounts of energy.
* You can get information on items by showing them to Magritte and Kazan.
* Attacking the Ring Master in the circus area will only cause him to call
* Don't try to pick up the cockroach before you have solved the puzzle; it
will squirt acid over you.
* If you try to extract the thorn sword from Humungo's foot before you
gain his trust, he will kick you.
* If you attemp to give Humungo the incorrect item to gain his trust, he
will attack you.
* MonGolfier can not be harmed by ordinary hand to hand combat.
* To defeat the Iron Man you have to hit him three times with a heavy
blow. Pay attention to his health bar!
* The trick to winning the throwing balls on the archery stall is to
follow the order of the clown heads.
* Each head on the cranium crackers stall must be hit twice to knock it
from its perch.
* You can only enter the big top once you have collected the third part of
the Juggler key.
* In the corn circle, listen carefully to Kazan's first speech as it
indicates the order which the keys must be placed in.
* For an extra clue to the key order in the corn circle, show the power
sign to Telamon the diver.
* Do not trust everything the cornfield characters tell you.
* If you get the key order wrong several times, the iron maiden will shut
on Kazan, the Eye will win, and all the domains will be under his power.
The Final Domain:
* Do not fall into the blue mist in the corridor. Instant death!
* You will need to trigger proximity mines in order to collect certain
objects and access puzzles.
* Try not to use any health packs in the corridor; you will need them in
* The insulated pole is the only weapon that can hurt the homing droid and
the electrical drone.
* The switch in the teleporter maze changes the destination of one of the
teleporters so you can reach the health pack near the beginning.
* Do not follow Death's path at the end of the corridor.
* When in the dome, remember the tactics you employed for defeating the
other incarnations of Death. In this domain, they will be tougher.