Walkthrough playing with Chris
* Go to hallway and see zombie.
* Run back out to Main Entrance and pick up Jillжs Berreta get Ink Ribbon
* Go back to through to first zombie and get 2 Clips from dead body
* Go back to Main Entrance.
* Go to Blue double door and move stairs to get 1st Floor Map, move
chestand get and Ink Ribbon in small room. Beware of Zombie
* Main Entrance and go up stairs and to the right at the first tier, go to
door a the far end (above blue door) get small key.
* Down hall to examine
* Forest on the terrace and get clip. Quickly leave to avoid Crows.
* Back out to opposite side of upper level (above Dining Room) Kill
Zombiesand push statue over the edge.
* Get Blue Jewel from Statur rubleDining Room below.
* Back up to above dining room and through far door on opposite side of
where you entered.
* 3 Zombies must be taken out and then down stairs.
* Zombies are easily avioded by running here so conserve ammo and go to
first room behind stairs and meet Rebbeca -get Sword Key on bed -
store Knife, Small Key - get Clips - Save -
* Leave without Rebecca and contiue to end of hall and through door
* Immediately turn to the left an run to end of hallway - Make sure to
have at least 30 round and shoot away at on coming Zombies.
* Next got to smallTiger Room in short hallway and use Blue Jewel to get
* Go across to small bedroom to get Clip, examine desk and kill surprise
* Get Keeperжs Diary- Shells, leave if you only have one slot remaining.
* Go through door at the end of the hall and proceed to left (up) and
enter Bar Room, (next to double doors.)
* Move to around piano and push case away from bookshelf - get Music
Notesand use them at piano -Rebecca shows up to practice let her do that
* Go to Dining Room
* Get EMBLEM from above fireplace in Dining Room, go save in main hall
andreturn to piano room where secret door should open *You should have at
least one open inventory slot.*
* Go into Secret Room and take Gold Emblem. Replace it with Emblem.
* Go to Dining Room and place Gold Emblem above fireplace and get Sheild
Key from behind clock.
* Go to Main entrance and through the Double blue doors.
* Go to door on other side and unlock it. Sword Key should now be
* Through door and run like the dickens to avoid Dogs and reach door way.
* Go back to dog hallway and take out dog. Move chest and get Clip.
* Back to winding hall. Get green herb and unlock door next to where you
entered but do not enter.
* Proceed down hallway go into door at corner turn (Bathroom).
* Drain tub and get small key. Leave.
* Move to the end to long, winding hallway. Through the double doors. Get
ready for two Zombies.
* Go to end of hallway and to door on the left (Crow Gallery).
* Inspect the pictures and hit the switches in order from youngest to
* Newborn, Infant, Lively Boy, Young Man, Middle-Aged Man, Tired Old
Man,and then Picture at End. Get Star Crest. Leave.
* Go into Grey Door in middle of hall and get ready to fire at Zombie.
* Get Green Herb. Go into Storeroom. Get other crest if necessary and save
* Out to Back Hall. End of Hall on the right is a door that leads to out
side passage. Get ready for a Dog.
* Place Wind and Star Crests at end of passge.
* You now should get the Chemicals (in Storeroom) and proceed to area
where Tiger Room is located.
* At the very end of the L-shaped hallway is the Green House.
* Use Chemicals in pump to kill off plant. Got to the area behind the
plant to get the ARMOR KEY.
* Use Herb if required. ***Remeber this room if you are hurtinж.***
* Leave to Green House and go through the next door with
* Go to the door immediately on the right.
* Get Broken Shotgun, Clip, and use Small Key to unlock desk to get
Shells.*You may have to do inventory adjustment in Rebecca Room.*
* Now proceed back to the Winding Hallway with the Bathroom.
* Enter room that is opposite the double doors and go through to Living
Room ***You should have Broken Shotgun and one available inventory
* Replace Shotgun with Broken Shotgun. You are now a killing machine!
* Proceed to Main Entrance and enter door next to blue double doors. There
is a Zombie inside just around the corner.
* Get Shells using Small Key.
* Proceed down hallway to Mirror Room. Zombie is slow so avoid him if you
* Get Ink Ribbon and Herb if necessary.
* Make you way upstairs. Go to the right at the first tier and into
firstdoor at top.
* Get ready for 2 Zombies in u-Shaped Hall.
* Go into double green doors. Carefully move statues over the circle
grates on the floor. Hit switch to open the show case. Get the Sun Crest.
* Go to end of U-Shaped Hall and into Small Library and get Botany Book to
* Out opposite door. Get ready for two zombies and one waiting at far end
* Go into door in the middle of the hallway and have shotgun ready for
* Go to Small Office on your left (top). Examine insect display and hit
switch to drain aquarium.
* Push auarium to the right and then move cabinet toward it. Get Shells.
Get Researcherжs Will on the desk.
* Go to Bedroom on opposite end of Antler Room. Lighter is found here.
Take it. There are also Shells and Red herb. Leave Antler rooms.
* Move to end of hall and into Blue door.
* Use the Lighter on firplace to reveal Map of 2nd floor.
* Leave and go to down the stairs and to Storeroom.
* Load up on Shells and make sure your life is replenished.
* Make you way back upstairs to the U-Shaped hallway and into door that
you havenжt entered. (Make sure to have the lighter)
* Move down the hallway and examine Richard - get Clip.
* Now go through next door and get ready for a Zombie.
* Move upsatirs and unlock door. Sheild Key should be discarded. DO
* Back down stairs and down narrow hallway.
* In this room use the Lighter on the candles to reveal secret room behind
case. Move case and get Shells in small room. Clip is also found in main
* Now proceed back to short staircase and enter unlocked door.
* By exploringyou will encounter a snake so let him have it. Blast away
and it will retreat.
* Examine the hole where it came and went to get final Moon Crest.
* Shells are also in Attic. Proceed out - you will soon collapse from
poisoning and awake in the Rebecca Room.
* Get Two Crests and move to outside passage and place in final spots
* You should store eveything but guns and ammo now.
* Through the now open door and push stairs to shelf. Climb up and get
Square Crank. Thereжs a small key on the one of the barrels.
* Move through double doors and be ready for three dogs.
* There is a Map of Garden on the wall next to useless elevator.
* Go through gate at other end of Courtyard.
* Move around pool and use crank on square hole. Water will drain and
* Go across passage and run crazy for the elevator or the snakes will
* Down the elevator and prepare for DOGS.
* Move through gates and look out for three more Dogs.
* Proceed to Guard House.
* Push Statue down the hall and cover hole. Save Room is first door on
* Store the Square Crank.
* Go into door across from Save Room and look out for 2 Zombies.
* Go into first door and drain the tub. Get Control Room Key from tub.
* Explore the bedroom to get Red Book and Small Key and Shells.
* Store Red Book and then got to door in area where you moved statue.
* Move down hallway and go into first door you come to.
* Move down passage to left by waspsж nest and grab Dormitory Key 002.
* Run and leave room.
* Continue down hall to Room 002. Discard key 002.
* There is herb hidden behind Statue.
* Enter Room 002.
* Inside first door(bathroom) will be a Zombie and a Clip. Leave clip. You
will be back.
* Proceed back into other room and get Dorm Map, Plant 42 Report, Leave
* Push cabinets to reveal ladder down. Go down to Lower Passage.
* Push the three boxes into water to create a walkway. The first box will
have to be pushed backwards, at first, to get it away from the wall.
* Go through double doors at the end.
* Run, Run, Run! Look out for the big fish!
* Move around to other side of room and into Control Room.
* Discard Control Room Key! Flip the Lever to drain rooms.
* Hit button next to door to open Weapon Storeroom next door.
* Go to room next door.
* Get the dormitory Key 003. Two Clips and Two boxes of Shells are here,
but be sure to save one slot for a Small Key that is found in corner of
room directly across from the one you are in. Go get the Small Key.
* Load up on all that you can carry and head back up the ladder.
* Take a look at the sharks doinж the oleж crappy flop.
* Be sure to collect ammo that you left in Room 002.
* Move back to Main Guard House Hall and enter Double Red doors.
* Have plenty of Shotgun Shells to take on the two Giant Spiders. You will
most likely be poisoned and there is Blue Herb near the entrance to the
* Get Ribbon, Clip, and take a look a the pool table.
* Get Red Book from Save Room and stock up the ammo for a big fight.
* Navigate back to the Room with the Waspsж Hive and enter Door 003.
Discard Key 003.
* Enter bathroom and kill Zombie. Get Clip from the floor.
* Back into bedroom. Get Ink Ribbon from desk using Small Key. (It may be
wise to save now if you havenжt for a while.)
* Go to book case and replace V-Jolt Report with Red Book.
* The other cabinet will move to reveal a door.
* Go in the door and be prepared to meet Plant 42.
* Stay to the side and run to avoid the falling
* acid. A trail of white will tip you off to when it will drop. Youжll
probably only get one or two shots off before youжll have to move.
* Get Helmet Key from fireplace.
* Move out and encounter Wesker, load up the ammo and head back to the
* Once you enter the mansion again youжll be introduced to the Hunters.
* Take the first one out and enter first door on the right using Helmet
* Go to the desk and turn on the light using switch. Get the Magnum Rounds
on the Desk, Leave the DOOM Book for later if you donжt have the space.
* Go to Grey Door that leads to the Storeroom. Look out for the Hunter.
* Read the note behind the stairwell and enter Storeroom. Store the Magnum
* Proceed back to hallway where first hunter was encountered and go
through double doors.
* Slowly move down the hallway and youжll encounter another Hunter. Take
* Contine to end of hallway and through wood door.
* The next hallway has two spiders in it but thay can be avoided by
running to the entire hall.
* Make your way to the main entrance and go upstairs.
* Now go to the room above the Dining Room where youжll be greeted by a
couple Hunters. To conserve ammo take out the first one you see quickly
and run that direction to avoid the other.
* Proceed to the far door and get ready for more of the same.
* After disposing of the tough Hunters, move around staircase and enter
first door on the left. Pick up Orders and Shells, leave the Magnum Rounds
if it is the last slot.
* Hit switch next to door and look at the head above the fireplace.
* Push the stair in front and clib to get Red Jewel. Leave.
* Head down the stairs and lend Rebbeca a helping gun.
* Go to Rebecca Room and do use the Ink Ribbon.
* Go to the end of the hall and toward the Tiger Statue Room.
* Two Nasty Hunters await you in this hall.
* Use the Red Jewel at the Tiger Room to get Colt Python. (Remember that
there may be Health Herb in the Greenhouse.)
* Move back the way you came and make you way back to the Storeroom (near
outside passage). Grab the Colt and head upstairs.
* You should see a Hunterin the hallway. Let em have it.
* Proceed to the end of the long hallway and into room with fireplace
* Two Zombies should be there. Save Ammo and go to next door.Unlock the
door.The Helmet Key is now useless.
* GET READY!
* The Snake Room is activated by touching the piano in the corner.
* It will take numerous rounds to kill this nasty reptile, so have plenty
of health and ammo.
* One you have taken care of the Snake, make sure you have the Shotgun
before you drop into the hole.
* Once youжre down move to the gravestone and hit the switch to activate
* Go down the ladder. There will be 2 Zombies in this area, the first is
around the corner guarding a box of Shells. Get the Shells and proceed to
the far door.
* Two Zombies are feasting on another and behind them is 2 Green Herbs.
* Move toward them and donжt attack until they stand. (Take them on only
if youжre in dire need of health.)
* Move down to door that will take you into Kitchen.
* In the Kitchen youжll find a Small Key on the counter.
* Thereжs a dying
* Zombie lying near an elevator to the right of where you entered. It is
probably the best to let him grab you ankle if youжve got health to spare.
The head stomp will save many rounds.
* Proceed up the Elevator.
* When you get to the top a Zombie will be right there. Take him out and
proceed in that direction if youжre low on ammo. Go into closet that is
directly ahead. Two boxes of Shells and a Battery are here. Leave the
Battery, but remember to save a slot for it.
* Leave closet and quickly run back toward Elevator and look for a Zombie
end of the hall directly ahead. Thereжs also Green Herb in a small nook.
* Go into Blue double doors and get ready to shoot.
* Once youжve taken care of first Zombie there is a desk in the corner to
the right. Use the Small Key and get the Magnum Rounds.
* Move to door in opposite corner and beware of the Zombie thatжs behinf
the bookcases.Youжll find a Scrapbook to file.
* Move through door and move straight ahead.
* Moving straight ahead will run you into a statue. Push it just enought
to get around it and then go to statue with Red Switch.
* Hit the Switch and it will light a small area. Push the statue over to
lit area and Secret Office will open. Get the MO Disk. Leave.
* Move to the other side of the room and push bookcase to the top of the
screen, (away from blue doors.)
* Enter the Secret Observatory and get Ink Ribbon and Clip if you have the
space. Look out window.
* Return to Closet to get Battery.
* If you need the health and have some ammo to spare, continue down hall
past the Closet.
* Thereжs a Zombie right next to the closet door and another when you
continue into the next door where there is also Green and Blue Herb.
* There are also 2 Zombies feeding down at the end of the passage and a
door that cannot be unlocked.
* Move back to Elevator and return down to Kitchen.
* Move to door and stairwell at the opposite end of the Kitchen.
* You will be presented with a cut-scence and fresh Zombie to kill. Move
to F1 via stairs.
* Move around elevator and unlock double doors.
* Youжll enter a familiar hallway and greeted by two hunters. Take 'm on
if you dare or get out quick!
* Proceed to back Storeroom.
* In the Storeroom consolidate inventory and be sure to have the Doom Book
1stored. Take Square Crank, Battery, and any guns with Bullets.
* Proceed to Outside Passage.
* In the Outside Passgage there is a Hunter in the middle of your path. If
youжre bold, take him out. With some quick movements it can be avoided.
* Move through the Courtyard and across waterpath, past snakes, down
elevator to Lower Courtyard.
* Use Battery on othe elevator and go up.
* Move back to large pool and Square Crank panel. Use the Square Crank to
stop the water. It may be a good idea to go back and store the Crank
because youжll no longer need it.
* Move back down to Lower Courtyard and down ladder that was behind
Waterfall. You should have Shotgun and other loaded guns. An Ink Ribbon
would be useful, but only if it has one use left.
* A Typewriter is directly ahead and around corner. Save if you have less
than two slots open.
* Otherwise go into door directly at the bottom of the ladder.
* There is a Flamethrower on the wall. (We left it alone, but it can be
* Proceed to the left and through the door.
* In this large room there is F-Aid Spray and a box of Shells on the far
* Get those and move toward passage to Enricho Door.
* Go to the end of the hall and see Enricho cut-scene. What did he mean by
* Enricho has a Clip but save room if it will fill last slot.
* Move back to out and youжll immediately be attacked by two Hunters. Take
these two down!.
* There is also a Crank ahead. Use F-Aid Spray if necessary.
* Move out and be ready for two more Hunters in this next area.
* Move out either door and yet another Hunter will await.
* Replace Flamethrower (if necessary) and exit area.
* Move down to area next to type-writer.
* Use Hex Crank on panel and move through door. Make sure to have one open
* Get Flamethrower and run down to trigger rock. Duck out at entrance.
* Now move to area where rock rolled and look for a Hunter there.
* It is possible to get more Flamethrower Fuel ant the opposite end of
passage, but it also triggers another Hunter.
* Proceed through double doors and Giant Spider.
* Run around Spider and use small blast to kill him. Four or five rounds
with the Colt should do the trick.
* Leave and reenter to dispose of Small Spiders.
* Use Flamethrower or Combat Knife on Web Door.
* Go out an to the room to the left. In this save room there is Blue Herb,
F-Aid Spray, and Ink Ribbon.
* Use the Blue Herb first if youжre poisoned and then the F-Aid Spray.
Save and take Hex Crank and Flamethrower with you.
* Move out and to opposite end of hall, youжll need to run because of
snakes on the ceiling.
* Replace Flamethrower to open door and go.
* Move to the left (up) and down passage. Use Hex Crank three times (x3)
on crank panel to access small passage.
* Run down and trigger boulder and duck into small passage.
* There is a Map and MO Disk in area where boulder was.
* Move into secret room and move Statue down wall to line up with
* Use Hex Crank two times (x2) on panel to move statue away.
* Push statue to highlighted trigger and grab Doom Book 2.
* Return to Store Room and stash Crank and pick up Doom Book 1. Have at
least three slots.
* Proceed back to other end of passage and through door.
* Move to the left (down) and go up elevator to Fountain Area.
* Check both of the Doom Books through the inventory menu.
* Turn the booksж and use the action button to inspect all sides.
* The books will eventually open to reveal an Eagle and a Wolf Medal.
* Use these on the appropriate ends of the Fountain to reveal stairs.
* Before you go down acquire the Blue and Green Herbs. Mix Green-Blue if
* Go down Fountain Passage via stairs and elevator.
* Once down, move around corner and down ladder.
* There will be a Storage Box here so grab the pistol, and any other
useful weapons with ammo.
* Proceed through door and be ready for 3 Zombies. If you have limited
ammo run directly around to stairs and down. Otherwise take the them out
and get MO Disk from Desk in nook next to double doors. Thereжs also Green
Herb in this passage. Down.
* Go directly through double door at the bottom of the stairs and then
through the first door after that.
* Hit Red Switch to turn on lights.
* Get Researcherжs Letter, read to get Login and Passwords.
* Push bookshelf away and use blue switch to dicypher code words on
* Clip is in box next to sink. Green Herb is also here. JOHN ADA MOLE.
* Move back out double doors and run straight ahead to door and into Small
* Use Computer and Passwords to unlock B2 and B3 Doors.
* Get Slides from floor. Move out and back up stairs.
* At the top of the stairs move straight ahead to double doors.
* Enter Conference Room
* Use Slides on Projector, acquire Security System File, and open panel
and hit switch to activate secret panel.
* Get the Lab Key. Return down.
* Run to door at opposite corner of stairs. Avoid taking on the slow but
deadly naked Zombies.
* Use Lab Key on Lab Door that is marked with red emblem. Lab Key is now
* A Zombie will be directly ahead. There is also one around each corner
* Go directly ahead to Save/Storeroom. There is an Ink Ribbon, Magnum
Rounds, and Herb in this room.
* Save and take Shotgun and Magnum and One (1) MO Disk with you.
* Leave and go back to Operating Room.Get Shells and Red Herb.
* Move boxes and stairs to get to air duct.
* Go through and enter the Morgue. Use MO disk to get Passcode 2, get
Magnum rounds from shelf.
* Exit and be ready to blast if you havenжt killed all the Zombies.
* Go back to save room and load up on herbs for next mission. Power Maze -
Bring MO Disk/Health(s) - Review the area map and look for the doors
* Run to terminal in corner opposite the door to activate power panel
* Go to far door to enter next maze.
* Get Pass Code 03 from terminal that is straight ahead.
* Run through avoiding the ceiling hunters to main generator room.
* Activate the terminal on the left side. Run out.
* There are Two hunters in first room and three in second.
* Now with MO Disk and some weaponry, head back toward the stairs and go
through double doors and through door midway down the passgae.
* 4 Zombies await.
* It is possible to get more than one Zombie with the Shotgun at
closerange, (three is our record.)
* Get Fax File from wall and use MO Disk on output machine to get Pass
* Leave and go to end of hall.
* Use passcode machine to enter codes and proceed to cell to be reunited
* The door is locked so return toward Save/Storeroom and move to Tyrant
Elevator that is at the end of the hall.
* Rebecca should join you.*You should have at least six rounds of Magnum/
Shotgun or at least 15 or more Berretta.*
* Up and encounter Weskerжs evil plan and heжll introduce you to the
* Take him on and then use the computer terminal to unlock the door.
* Go outand down elevator.
* Now make your way back to Jillжs cell and free her. Look out for the
* Move upstairs and Zombies are everywhere! Run past those slow guys and
to the ladder. Make sure to have at least one open slot.
* Up ladder and through Emergency Door that is right next to you.
* Down the passage and get the Battery. Use it on the elevator. Up.
* Get flare from box right next to elevator - Use it in middle of
* Await the return of Tyrant. Aviod him until Brad drops Rocket Launcher.