Chapter 1 : The Tower Cells
Goal : Escape from the Tower.
1. Leave your cell and go to the left of the screen.
2. Pull the switch to turn off the alarm.
3. Go to the right, enter the cell close to yours and take the towel.
4. Climb the stairs and talk to everyone (the shy guy at the top left of the
screen and the
two others on the right).
5. Use the towel on the power cable.
6. Open the door and enter the Control Tower.
7. Look at the drawer & the safe.
8. Plug the cables in to activate the VCR (red on red, yellow on yellow, black
Click on the power button and press Play. Watch the video.
9. The short circuit will open the safe. Take the key inside.
10. Look again at the drawer and read the files.
11. Leave the Control Tower and push the button on the platform to extend the
12. Go to the statue and look at it. U will see a locking mechanism at the base
13. Use the key on the mechanism. Watch the cutscene.
Chapter 2 : The Innocent Abandoned
Goal : Find and kill 'Mom'.
1. Talk to Billy and Jessie, then go left and talk to Meg.
2. Look at the inscription in front of the church, than enter. Read the files.
3. Talk to Billy and Jessie again. Play the Tic-Tac-Toe game.
4. Go to the Town Hall and read the files.
5. Cross the bridge. Enter the house and read the newspaper article and the
6. Go to the beach and talk to Timmy.
7. Talk to Marty (the boy with the red ball in front of the General Store).
8. Enter the Cemetery. After the cutscene, look at the head stones and talk to
all the kids
(Dennis, Derek, Eileen, Lumpy and Marcus).
9. Enter the building and take the crowbar.
10. Talk again to Dennis and play the Hide and Seek game. Find the 5 kids
(church - tree
behind the church - under the bed in the house across the bridge - barrels
schoolhouse - schoolhouse). To enter the schoolhouse, use the crowbar on
11. Go back to the center of the town and talk to Dennis. He will tell u about
12. Talk to Eileen (the girl near the statue) and take her shovel.
13. Go to the cemetery and use the shovel on the headstone (C. Driscoll).
14. After the cutscene, talk to Dennis again. U will receive the keys for the
15. Use the keys to open the doors of the General Store. Take the empty old gas
can and read
16. Ride the spring pig then take it.
17. Go to the broken bridge and use the spring pig to jump on the other side.
18. Talk to Maria, then click on the lock. Type 451 to open the gate (very easy
since you had two big clues : the pannel in front of the church - psalm 4
verse 51; or
the tic-tac-toe games lost by Jessie - Meg won 4 times, Eileen 5 times and
you won 1
19. Enter the Pumpkin Patch and take the scythe near the old truck.
20. Make your way through the patch, using the scythe to kill the birds (this
passage is not
very difficult. Move slowly and click on the birds with the scythe when
they are close
21. When you reach the center of the patch, avoid the pumpkin man and destroy
pumpkins with the scythe. When it's done, click once on the pumpkin man to
22. Open the gate and look at the old truck.
23. Open the truck and take the jumper cable.
24. Enter the barn. After the cutscene, talk to Mom.
25. Before leaving the barn, take the wrench on the ground.
26. Go back to the pumpkin patch and talk to Maria.
27. Use the wrench on the rubber hose near the Town Hall.
28. Grab a stone in front of the church and throw it at the bell.
29. Go to the beach and take the fishing rod.
30. Use the rubber hose on the car. Then use the gas can on the hose to get
31. Leave the beach and use the fishing rod on the metallic cross near the
32. Go back to the pumpkin patch and use the gas can on the gas power
33. Put the metallic cross on the metallic rock near the power generator.
34. Connect the jumper cable to the power generator, then use it on the
metallic cross and
watch the show.
35. When Mom is dead, leave the barn and talk to the girl near the bridge.
Chapter 3 : The Courtyard and Chapel
Goal : Repair the fountain.
1. Talk to all the patients and the nurses.
2. Go to the fountain and talk to the pretty girl there. Watch the cutscene.
3. Enter the church and talk to Norman and to the Preacher. The Preacher will
give u a
4. Go to the house on the right of the screen and talk to Dr. Morgan.
5. Take the four records on the table.
6. Select the Disk labelled 'Belladonna in a flat' (the red one) and watch the
7. Leave the house and go where the old man is. Take the holy symbol on the
8. Go back to the church and give the holy symbol to the Preacher. He will
give you the old
broom (if not, leave the church, talk with everyone again and go back to
9. Use the old broom to open the control box in front of the house.
10. Solve the 'Fountain puzzle'. (Here again, it's very easy. You must arrange
the pipes so
that the water comes to the third one and only there. When it's done,
simply pull the
11. Return to the fountain and talk to the pretty girl.
12. Look at your reflection in the fountain and watch the cutscene.
Chapter 4 : The Circus of Fools
Goal : Find Sarah's doll.
1. After your arrival on the island, talk to Antonio Baldini, the ringmaster.
He will give
you a free pass for the Squid Squash game.
2. Go to the little wagon on the left and look at the alcohol bottles on the
3. Talk to Wilbur Smith. You will receive a rubbing alcohol (Don't worry about
on the table, you will take it later).
4. Leave the wagon and go to the rides.
5. Talk to Carl Rice and play the Squid Squash. You will receive 3 tickets in
6. Play the Knock Down game and you will earn 3 more tickets. After the game,
one of the
bowling pin will stay on the ground. Take it.
7. Play some more games until you have at least 10 tickets (the easiest way
for that is the
Squid Squash game).
8. Continue to the right and talk with Sean, the little boy.
9. Take the oil can near the fire then talk to Collin & Martha O'Leary.
10. Now, go the big tent and talk with everyone there.
11. Jennifer Lang/Inferno will teach you how to breathe fire and give you a
exchange for some fuel, so give her the alcohol bottle.
12. Lefty, the juggler, wants a new challenge, so give him the bowling pin and
receive a red rubbler juggling ball.
13. Meano Geno wants to prove his love to Inferno, so tell him to get a tattoo.
14. Before leaving the tent, be sure to talk also to Baldini and to the 3
Simon and Flipper.
15. Now go back to the little wagon and talk again with Geno. Take the needle
on the table
when Wilbur is not looking in your direction.
16. Leave the wagon and go to the beach. Talk to Zippy and look at Matt &
Ashley, the freak
17. Talk to Stuart Limpkin and give him 5 tickets to enter the freak beach.
18. Talk to Pret-zool and to Timber. Use the needle to open the cage and free
19. Go left and use the oil can on the lever. Pull the lever and go to the
20. After the ride, continue left and look at Spanky the clown. Put the red
ball on the
clown and watch the cutscene.
21. Talk to Oliver Tweed and give him 5 tickets, then enter the House of
22. After the cutscene, u will find a broken piece of mirror.
23. Talk to the Leprechaun then climb the stairs and enter the tent.
24. Ask Lady Ivanna to tell u your fortune and u will then be teleported in the
25. Talk to everyone in the tent again, then leave and go where Sean was
26. Look at the hole, watch the cutscene, then jump inside...The Cave
27. Put the mirror on the dry twigs.
28. Use the baton on the fire then enter the cave. The goal here is very simple
: avoid the
falling rocks and killing the tentacles. As for the birds in chapter 2,
it's not very
difficult. All u have to do is move very slowly and click on the tentacles
baton to destroy them. To kill the monster at the end, you must breathe
fire 3 times on
the big eye. Leave the cave and u will now enter...The Mansion
29. Look at the walls then climb the stairs and watch the ghosts.
30. Enter the kitchen and watch another scene with the ghosts.
31. Leave the kitchen and go to the 1st floor. Go north and take the brass key
32. Go down and use the brass key to open the old clock. Set the clock to 6
33. Enter the study and take the silver key and the video tape.
34. Climb the stairs again and watch the tape with the video recorder.
35. Go left and use the silver key to open the door.
36. Go to the 2nd floor and take the gold key near the big bear.
37. Move the trampoline then use it to jump on the other side.
38. Open the chess with the gold key and u will find a doll.
39. Leave the room and follow Max.
40. Enter the bedroom and give the doll to Sarah.
Chapter 5 : The Laboratory
Goal: Escape from the laboratory.
1. Leave the room that you start in and go up the stairs.
2. Go to the right into the office and look at the picture on the wall.
3. Take out the pipe valve from behind it and go back out of the office.
4. Go left and climb up the stairs.
5. Use the pipe valve on the hole in the far wall and turn the valve to
6. The object here is to get the ball to drop so you can get into the
again, it's rather easy. Just imagine that the wheel on the top is a clock
different positions (from 1 to 8) and that this clock has 4 needles - 3
with a 'contact'
at the end and one without any 'contact'. First, turn the wheel so that the
without any contact reaches position '1' on the clock and pull the handle
turn the wheel to reach position '2' and pull the handle again. Repeat the
all positions (3, 4, 5,...) until 8. That will release all the locks and
the ball will
7. Now enter the laboratory.
8. Go over to the desk and listen to the tape and read whatever may be there.
9. Look at the 3 chalk boards. You need to bring down all the capital letters
exception of some of the I's. The letters must be re-arranged to spell
relative to the board you are doing: KEY HIDES | TO THE YOUTH | SALVATION.
Now click on
the security box and re-arrange the words again to make the following
HIDES THE KEY TO SALVATION. Leave the laboratory and watch the cutscene.
Chapter 6 : The Hive
Goal: Activate the portal.
1. When you start this chapter your character (Grimwall) kills the worm...take
belt he has.
2. Next go to the room just below you to the left of the start position and
talk to Graven
(on the right). He will give you some info including the password to his
hut which is at
the bottom right of the board.
3. Go to his hut and enter his security code then go inside.
4. Take the hammer and the tools then leave the hut.
5. Go back up and directly across from the first building you entered is the
6. Go over to the pipe with the patch on it and use the hammer on the patch.
7. The worms will move away from the bellows at this point and you can work
yourself (do so). That will kill a worm or two.
8. Take the claw left behind by the dead worm and go to the control panel.
9. Click on the control panel to do the puzzle on it.
10. There are green buttons on the body of the dragonfly (1 - 2 - 3)...use them
the wings. There are 2 buttons (A, B) and 2 dials (C, D) to the right of
as well. Use the dials to change the colors which changes the images the
when you play with the green buttons on the fly. Use different combinations
to match the
patterns on the upper left of the control device. When you have a match
move the control
arm (E) to the matching pattern and press the grey button (A or B)
corresponding to the
side that the matching pattern is on. Repeat until all patterns on both
matched to close the furnace.
11. Now go back to the first hut and talk to the other character in there. Ask
him about a
12. After he tells you that he needs authorization go pick up the other claw at
the top of
13. Now it is time to go meet Graven in his hut. Talk to him and tell him about
He will ask for proof which you will get shortly. He will also give you
what you need for authorization.
14. Go back now to get the security upgrade. You will be asked to provide proof
of age. Take
the first claw that you found and put it in the yellow circle just above
and right of
the character. You will now have the upgraded security clearance.
15. Go now to the hive and enter it. Look at the bottles hanging up and use the
to cut one down to take to Graven in his hut as the proof he wanted.
16. Show the bottle to Graven. He will now let you into Gromma's hut.
17. Enter the hut and get the key from under the pillow.
18. Use the key on the locked little door above the bed to get the sound
19. Go back to the hive and use the sound generator on the thing dripping the
You are now transported up into the hive.
20. Talk to the worm thing on the right, then click on the cages. You will hear
some kind of
melody. This 'melody' is the code to open the door on the left, so click
on the cages to learn it well.
21. To enter the door on the left you must use the bug instrument panel just to
the right of
the door. The bugs must be pressed in this order to open the blocked door
to the left :
Left, Right, Right, Down Left, Up, Down Right. The door will no longer be
through it. Now go over to the right, next to where the half worm thing is.
22. Just to the left of her there is the first part of the big machinery you
need to take to
Graven. Use the tools on the machinery.
23. Go down and use the sound generator again to leave the hive.
24. You must now take the piece back to Graven. Go at the lower left of the
When you get there the bridge will disintegrate....throw the piece of
machinery you have
over to him.
25. Now return to the hive (using the sound generator again) and go back to
where you got
the first part but go left and climb up the rope.
26. Go over to the device that the cables are attached to and activate it to
turn on the
27. Enter the portal and watch the cutscene. You have now completed chapter 6.
Chapter 7 : The Morgue and Cemetery
Goal: Reach the Aztec Temple.
1. The first and most obvious thing you have to do in here is to open the
Click on the door and go over to it.
2. On the top right there is a wheel (A). Turn it 3 times so that the gear (D)
the way up to the top. Now pull the handle (B) to the left.
Repeat this 2 more times and then do it 3 times but pulling the handle to
the right. Now
turn the wheel in the middle (C) from the left side of the wheel. You are
3. Go out and to the right into the office.
4. Take the matches and the bust from the desk. Take also the urn from the
shelves to the
left of the door.
5. Throw the bust at the wall beside the bookcase a couple of times to break
6. Take the U-joint pipe and turn the steam valve.
7. Go now to the oven room across from the morgue. Go to the right of the room
and take the
wrench from the tool box.
8. Use the controls on the oven to start it and go open the oven door.
9. Pick up the body with the number 7 tag on it and it will be placed into the
10. Open the oven back up and take the glass eye. Then use the urn to pick up
11. Go back out into the hallway and use the wrench on the pipes there. After
you remove the
piece of pipe, put the U-joint pipe where you took the other one out.
12. This will heat up the morgue and you can return to it as the door will no
13. Go let the old man out of drawer number 5 and talk to him.
14. Open drawer number 7. Use the matches inside as well as the glass eye and
read what it
15. Now go outside (left of the morgue) and over to the left is a broken tomb
16. Spread the ashes on the tomb stone and read the name.
17. Now go up and to the right where you will see a tree with a face on
it...talk to the
18. Go up to the crystal heart and take the prism.
19. Use the prism in the beam of sunlight to open the door to the Aztec temple.
20. Enter the temple and after talking to the Doctor you have to solve the
21. Be sure to take a look first at the drawing on the left wall to know the
for the pieces (mountain - big sun - small sun - eye - pyramid). The
easiest way is to
start by matching the pattern from the left, using the buttons to move the
will have no problem if you do it that way.
22. Watch the movie and get ready for chapter 8.
Chapter 8 : The Lost Village
Goal: Defeat Quetzalcoatl and find the Mask.
1. Talk to the old woman then leave the underground place where you start the
climb the stairs.
2. Go all the way south then west and climb the stairs where the sacrificial
3. Look at the large statue to the right and knock it over. It will make a
lava bridge to
the Water Temple when it cools in the water.
4. Next talk to Quetzalcoatl and leave the stairs.
5. Go talk to all 6 of the warrior spirits asking them all their names and
6. After you have done that, go to the village and take the copper bowl for
later. Talk to
the old woman there as well.
7. Go into the middle door of the huts and talk to the fisherman's wife.
8. Talk to the woman in the next room over (to the right) and to the stone
and ask him about the necklace.
9. He will take it to the fisherman's wife and you can now talk to the
spirit in front of the big totem) and tell him so.
10. Push the Aztec totem pole over and walk across to the temple.
11. Move the large boulders from the front and rescue the mason's daughter.
12. After the cutscene, go back to the temple to get the wind totem. For this,
solve the puzzle inside.
13. Bang on the gongs from largest to smallest to destroy the crystal that
14. Take the wind totem and go to the water temple (using the lava bridge) to
puzzle there. The solution lies in the fisherman's creed.
15. This is the order in which to push the panels: Gods Eye, Spear, Water,
and the last one with the fisherman on it.
16. Enter the water temple now and take the water totem and the fish.
17. Now go talk to the witch behind the jaguar temple and ask what he needs.
18. After he tells you everything, go to the Chieftan and ask him about the
Rite of the
19. He will ask you the lineage of the dead warriors which is : Xilonen,
Centeotl, Huitzilop, Mixcoatl.
20. He will then perform the ritual on you.
21. Now go to the joining tree (in the middle of the lava) to get the Pod of
22. Once you have it, take it to the witch and he will perform his spell and
23. After the cutscene, talk to the witch and then use the copper bowl to take
some of his
24. Go back to his hut and take the crystal heart.
25. Now go the the jaguar temple and do as the statue says. Put the crystal
heart in the
right basket and the copper bowl in the other.
26. Go into the jaguar temple to get the totem, but be sure to take a look at
the signs on
the stairs first.
27. Before you can take it you must complete the puzzle on the far wall. To get
just go to the second dial from the left and turn it once. Twice for the
next on the
right. Three times for the next one and so on turning it one more time for
each one to
the right until the puzzle is complete.
28. Now take the Jaguar totem.
29. Go to the center of the village where the very large statue of Quetzalcoatl
place the totems as follows: wind/right, jaguar/bottom and water/left.
30. This completes the Lost City and you will now enter...The Maze
31. I don't plan on telling you how to get past all the electricity, since if
you need help
for that you need more than a walkthrough. So with that said just watch the
electricty and dont touch them. Take the SW (southwest) path to the corner
and go NW to
the stairs. Go down the stairs and SW to the next stairs. Go NW then NE
until you get to
the first junction and go SE. Continue SE through the next intersection and
path to the stairs up.
32. Go up the stairs and forward to the lock release control.
33. Press the outer 2 gems leaving the middle one unlit and then activate the
blue switch to
34. Now go NE from there to the first stairs and go up. Follow the path through
electricity and go down the stairs that lead SW. Follow the path all the
until you get to the stairs.
35. Go up the stairs and pull the arm on the statue.
36. Now walk NE (avoiding the electricity) until you come to the stairs going
SE and go
37. Follow the path and pull the lever on the wall to open the gate before
going up the
stairs.Once up the stairs go NE and then down the stairs.
38. Pull the handle to lock the gate into place and proceed along the path.
39. Enter the mouth and take the mask to complete the chapter.
Chapter 9 : The Gauntlet
Goal: Kill Dr. Morgan.
Looks like we are going through an identity crisis here. You will need to use
characters (Sarah, Aztec Warrior, and Grimwall) to complete this board by
picking the doll,
comic or statue in you inventory.
1. To start, switch to the aztec to cross the thorns to the pumpkin patch.
2. The pattern to get past the pumpkins is: middle right, bottom left, top
right, top left,
middle left, and bottom right.
3. Now go take the skull and leave the patch.
4. Go look at the tomb stones and when the ghost appears, use the skull on
5. Switch to Grimwall and open the coffin and take the head of the angelic
6. Switch back to the aztec and cross the thorn bridge.
7. Back again to Grimwall to play the game there.
8. Go over to the giant clown, switch to the aztec and hit the teeth in this
order : red,
yellow, green, blue.
9. The clowns nose will pop out and you can use Sarah to climb through.
10. Take the angel wings and go back to the wooden bridge.
11. Follow the wooden bridge through the castle and go up the stairs inside.
12. Use Sarah to cross the spider web and switch to the aztec.
13. Stomp on the plates in front of the statue in this order (numbered 1-5 from
right respectively) : 2, 5, 3, 1, 4.
14. Switch to Grimwall and push the statue to reveal another angel wing.
15. You must now pull all the bodies down the stakes to get the crystal to
16. Take the wing and return the same way you came.
17. Go back down the stairs and enter the hive to the right.
18. Use Grimwall to run the machinery on the right side.
19. Go over to the honeycomb on the left and take the claw from inside.
20. Now lift the floor grate off and switch to Sarah to go through the floor
grate. Once up
top, switch to the aztec and go up to the top where the rope is attached.
21. Use the claw to cut through it and return inside the hive, using Sarah
again to go
through the grate.
22. Now take the statue part (torso) and return to the castle.
23. Use all the parts on the statue, starting with the torso.
24. Go up the stairs and through the gates to the portal.
25. Enter the portal and you are now ready for...Morgan's Last Game
26. The object of this is to get all the crystal balls on both sides to cross
the board as
your shadow will mirror your moves and block you from crossing. Walk around
starting from the right and work your way to the first crystal.
27. Do the same finding the pattern for each path which is not difficult to do.
Just try to
keep walking even when there is no path yet as you will not step on the
black ooze stuff
if its there. This part is very easy and I will not explain exactly how it
is done as it
would be very difficult to put into words. Once you have broken all three
28. That's it! All done...Watch the final scene and go get some sleep.