In the game, press "T" (Chat key), then:
Cheat Code Result
/i win Weapons Upgraded
/onass Throws Player Backwards
/wilcox Makes Player Shake
/goodies Weapons Upgraded
/big ass Exits Game
/ouch Hurts Player
/3prong Toggles Shadows On/Off
/mission NAME Go to Mission NAME (See Names Below)
Mission Names (use with /mission cheat):
Hex info for those making trainers:
The game moves the health and ammo locations when each level is loaded, so do
a new search for weapon one ammo. When this is found, freeze it at hex 2c 01.
Weapon two will be four bytes more. Freeze it at hex 64. Weapon three will be
four bytes further. Freeze it at hex 32. Health will be hex 18e less than the
address of the first byte of weapon 1. Freeze it at hex c8.
.ini Cheat Method:
Submitted by: Sze Leung
1) Go to the tools\Tools folder in the SlaveZero CD-ROM Disc. Copy the
following files to the Data folder in the Slave Zero folder in your hard disk:
(Typical: "C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Slave Zero\Data")
2) Now go to the tools\Ini folder in the CD. Copy the following files also to
the Data folder as mentioned above:
3) Using a text editor (eg: Notepad), open the .ini files. SlaveZero.ini
contains settings for a Medium difficulty game. SlaveZeroEasy.ini contains
those for Easy difficulty and SlaveZeroHard.ini contain settings for Hard
difficulty. You can change settings (eg. Weapon damage, Enemy health, your max
ammo etc.) to what ever you like.
4) After you have changed the settings, save and exit the text editor.
5) Run ini2dat.exe on your hard disk. In the Source Ini File text box, enter
the .ini file that you edited. You can click on the ... button to select the
6) In the Destination Dat Path text box, enter C:\Program
Files\Infogrames\Slave Zero\Data. (If you installed the game to different
path, change it to the correct path and add \Data folder behind.)
7) In the Zip File text box, enter C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Slave
Zero\Data\dat.zip. (Again, change the file name to suit yourself.)
8) When everything is ready, click the Run button. The program will compile
the .ini file and save it into the zip file.
9) Load up Slave Zero and play with the new settings!
Alternate Cheat Method
Go in you your SZ folder (by default C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Slave Zero)
in there you should see the szOptions.ini file. Open it and under [Settings]
you will find these:
Now, make it look like this:
Now, when in the game, you are invincible, and have unlimited ammo! You can
also press "R" to fly.
Die at the same time you kill a Boss. This is best done when fighting Revenent
Prime. Get him down to very low health and wait until he starts to destroy the
building you are standing on, then let him have it. As you fall to your death
game will continue to show a short FMV sequence, and you will start the next
level with 0 health. Enemies will not be able to kill you, but you can still die
if you fall off the level. Note: The health warning will constantly sound.