Walkthrough by Ryan Montgomery
In the game, the missions appear in no particular order. Therefore, simply
select the mission you are having problems with from the "Table of
Contents" and go from there. Good luck and enjoy the game!
1. Follow these simple hints when entering a solar system:
2. Raise shields. Assume when you enter the system that you are going to
be fired upon.
3. Check sensors. See anything? If yes, increase power to computers and
sensors and get readings on what it is you are facing.
4. Target the enemy ship. Lock onto a target in an effort to damage the
ship's power generation or shield systems.
5. Fire photon torpedo salvo.
6. Rapidly follow your torpedo volley with a phaser shot. If the
torpedos do their job, your phasers can cut into the enemy like a hot
knife through butter.
Number one rule: Continually hit your enemy in the same spot, take out the
power, then eliminate the ship's ability to fire back.
Mission 1: Amargosa Science Station, Part 1
* When you beam aboard the station, you will find yourself facing a
damaged turbolift. The station itself is buckling and straining from
damage suffered during the attack, so time is critical. Walk around the
damaged elevator shaft at the beam-in point. Lying on the deck on the
other side is an injured crewman (Dr. Soran). Use your Comm Badge to beam
him back over to the Enterprise. Doctor Soran will protest, but just
ignore his pleas.
* Moving forward to the area where Soran was located, you will find a
graviton inverter. Add this to your inventory.
* Since you already know that the turbolift behind you was damaged, you
can assume that you will need the inverter later on.
* Proceed slowly down the hallway several meters, since there are signs
of disruptor fire in the area. On the right side of the hallway, in the
small opening, you will learn the source of the disruptor fire: the
Romulans! Stun the Romulan waiting in the alcove. Use the setting between
stun and vaporize. If it is too low, the Romulan will wake up. If it is
too high, you will destroy the tricorder you are trying to get. Move to
the Romulan until he appears in the auxiliary area of your screen. Click
on him, and you will find his tricorder. You'll discover that it's
scanning for Trilithium. You should begin to scan for the substance at
this point, as well. Chances are pretty good that, if the Romulans were
looking for Trilithium, you should be too.
* Move into the center bay and stun the Romulans there. There is a
crewman in this area that you need to recover by moving up to him and
using your Comm Badge to beam him back to the Enterprise. As a Starfleet
officer, your first priority should be their safety.
* After the area is secure, check the lockers that surround the main
open area. The only item you need is the illuminator core.
* Place it in your inventory. In case you've already jumped the gun and
used your Graviton Invertor to go to the lower deck, you know that the
lighting systems there are damaged, and there are Romulans waiting in
those darkened corridors. This core will help you repair the lighting
* Use the turbolift directly across from the locker in the main area
that held the illuminator core. This will take you to the upper level. Be
prepared: there's a Romulan waiting for you across the room. You should
have a good shot from this vantage point. Stun the Romulan on the upper
deck, and beam the surviving crewmen back to the Enterprise.
* To the left of the turbolift is a large door. Open it, and move to the
sparking area of the wall until it appears in your auxiliary screen. If
you look at it closely, it appears to be a damaged illuminator core.
Fortunately, you have a replacement in you inventory. Use the illuminator
core in your inventory to repair the damaged unit.
* From the upper deck's central area, go to the other large door and
open it carefully, staying to one of its sides, since you should
anticipate that the area beyond the door may be occupied. Stun the Romulan
inside. Locate the control panel inside, on the right side of the room.
* When the panel appears in your auxiliary screen, click on the right
green square on its lower edge to activate it.
* Now comes the time to proceed to the lower deck. Turn around and
crouch down. You will see a hole in the wall near the floor. Move forward
through the hall and into the tunnel beyond it. Continue forward until you
come to the hole in the floor.
* Walk up to the door in the room you've dropped into. Across the hall
is a panel. It is located straight across the hall, so simply walk in that
direction until the panel comes on. Then press the panel to open it.
* When the panel appears in your auxiliary screen, click on the left
side of the panel to shut off the power feeding to the electrical cable in
the hallway. This will make it possible for you to pass to that area, and
recover the injured crewman through the door opposite the now dead
electrical wire. Beam him back to the Enterprise.
* There is still a lost crewman on this deck. He's in the airlock
located directly behind the point where you originally beamed in. Move
back to that location, and continue through the large door that has a set
of two buttons on it, one green and one red. This is an airlock, so once
you've passed this door's threshold, don't open the next door just ahead.
Simply get the crewman and get out. If you open the far door, you'll get a
fast, one-way trip back to the Enterprise without completing the mission.
* It's time to take on the Romulans on the lower deck of the station.
Return to the damaged turbolift at the beam-in point. Use the graviton
inverter from your inventory to repair the turbolift by clicking on it in
* Take the turbolift down to the lower deck.
* As the turbolift door opens, stun the two Romulans on the other side
of the bulkhead door. Proceed into the center room, and stun the Romulan
in there. The center room is easy to find due to the Trilithium readings
that will show up on your tricorder.
* Depending on timing...Doctor Soran should have escaped from the
Enterprise and beamed back to the station at this point.
* Check the lockers until you find the Magnetic Justifier. Add this item
to your inventory.
* This will be needed to open the magnetically sealed door on the deck
above you. Obviously, you will need to beam back all of the surviving
crewmen on the lower deck before you check out that covertly sealed door.
* After finding the crewmen on the lower deck, take the turbolift back
up to the beam-in point. From there, walk back into the central area.
There is a small, gray door there that you need to investigate, if you
haven't located it already.
* When it opens, you will find another door straight ahead. Open the
other small door, and move into the small room.
* The entire far wall is the sealed magne