1. You will need a hex editor like Hex Workshop.
2. Create a character.
3. List down the name and ability score you put in the character. Note: you want
the ability score pre-race modifier added or subtracted. Note: the ability
scores goes in this order STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS, CHA. Note: for example you
have assigned 10 11 12 13 14 15 to an elf, which has a modifier of +2
dexterity, -2 constitution, thus making the end result 10 13 10 13 14 15, but
this is not what you want, just write down the original which is 10 11 12 13 14
15. Note: the ability scores goes in this order STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS, CHA.
Note: here are the list for hexadecimal for the number 1=01, 2=02, 3=03, 4=04,
5=05, 6=06, 7=07, 8=08, 9=09, 10=0a, 11=0b, 12=0c, 13=0d, 14=0e, 15=0f, 16=10,
17=11, 18=12, 45=2d 4. Now quit the game.
5. Open your ToEE subdirectory.
6. Open Modules subdirectory.
7. Open ToEE subdirectory (this is the one inside modules subdirectory).
8. Open Players subdirectory.(go open the Ironman subdirectory (inside the
player subdirectory) if you put the character in Ironman mode)
9. You will see your character that you created in here.
10. Open the TOEEPC file with your hex editor (or TOEEIMAN file if in ironman
11. Use your hex editor to search for the hex value of (STR)000000(DEX)000000
(CON)000000(INT)000000(WIS)000000(CHA). For example: STR=10 DEX=11 CON=12 INT=13
WIS=14 CHA=15, you will ask the hex editor to search for a hex string of
12 Edit the 6 values to whatever number you wish (highest I have tried is 45).
Note: Edit only the values that correspond to the current value of your ability
score, not the 6 zeroes in between each number. (I have not tried to edit the
13. Load up the game and if you are successful the character that you have
created in the character pool have modified ability scores.