Another secrets list
1. In the armory room next to the two guards at the first torch, look under the
bottom shelf. Hit the lever to open up a panel with some tools.
2. In the kitchen, check out the room to the east. Wine cellar- that's good. If
you look at the bottom, you'll find a speed potion.
3. In the western wing in the bedroom is a plant. Behind it is a switch. Hit the
switch, and a panel slides back over the bed which reveals a crown.
4. Here's a bonus item: On the western side of the fireplace in the main room,
climb up the mantle. In the corner, you'll find two rings for the lovebirds.
it you get a new objective completed, and find an extra secret. (WOW!)
1. Room 7933 in the office room- behind the tapestry is a valuable rock.
Not a secret: In 7933 in the upper room, climb up the two crates, then the next
two behind it. Now jump up on the rails, then crouch when you get to the western
wall and fall down a box. Move south a little, and you'll see a box up there.
Jump to the boxes before it. You don't have to pick the lock- you can just open
it up. There's another box on the floor that you can open.
2. In Lord Porter's art room- shoot the crystal in the lady's hand in the
3. If you stand underneath the platform in Lord Porter's art room, you can shoot
the elevator button with an broadhead arrow. Finally a use for those things. The
best way is the stand under the platform as far north as you can go in the
square. Aim the for the button- it might take several shots, but it can be done.
When you hit the button, get out of the way of the falling platform! Go upstairs
and grab whatever isn't nailed down.
4. Inside room 0266, climb on top of the desk, then jump towards the bookcase
climb on top of it. Grab the key from the box up there, then go unlock the safe.
5. Inside room 6013, go up the elevator to the south you'll find a
Open the door inside, then flip the red switch. Go to the end of the fridge and
grab the key. If you are fast enough, you can do it before the door closes. If
closes, climb onto the grill, then jump onto the platform above (watch out- not
all of the spiders are frozen yet...). Go back down, the up the north elevator.
Open the safe with the new key.
Not a secret: In room 0928, you can get on top of the bookshelf from the stairs.
Grab that gem.
6. In room 0624, you need a gear to open the door to the recording hall. Good
thing that it's on top of the "computers" there. Grab it, then use it on the
lock to open the door.
7. Right outside room #0624 are two large boxes. Either use the rope arrow (look
at the secret # ) or jump off the railings to get on top of the boxes. Once
inside, crouch down and to go through the little hold. There's a chest inside
with a rope arrow.
8. Inside room 0590 climb up the crates. In the far southern corner is another
9. On the third floor of Building A (where the metal face keeps watch), one of
the rooms is labeled as belonging to N. Rampone, President. Inside is a
with one of those pesky bookshelf secrets. Pull it, and a panel opens up. And
said that books don't bring wealth.
10. The crate on the boxes in building B to the far south is a secret. First go
to the catwalk, and break the glass ceiling. Jump down onto the boxes. When you
jump onto the boxes right in front of you, you can open the box with a bag with
silk inside. Go around the corner, and there's yet another box to open. Lots of
11-12. In the captain's cabin, cut down the curtain hanging. Open the chest
behind it for a secret. Then turn around and do the same thing to the other
curtain (yes, each curtain qualifies as its own secret. Go figure.)
13. Go to the upper deck of the ship and use the wheel, then the telescope. Go
the captain's chambers to find an open box with some spice inside.
1. From the sewers, go into the north passage, then east. "Use" the torch to
an entrance into the prisons.
2. After the sewars, go to the west, and find another torch to the north. Pull
it. It leads into the building close to the front office.
3. In Sheriff Truart's office, use the eastern metal statue to open a panel
inside the fireplace. Go inside to find a large piece of machinery - the lever
it closes the fireplace opening. To the north is another little hallway. The
lever there leads to the upper rails of the training room. This can help you get
back downstairs and out the front gate.
4. In the warden affairs office is a book on the north wall. It leads to a
entrance that leads to the evidence storage area.
5. In the target practice room, hit the furthest target right in the bullseye.
opens a secret door to the armory. (Yes, if you are a really bad shot, you can
get close. Weenie.)
6. At the south end of the records hall is a book. Pull it for another secret
7. Going through the secret door in the records office leads to a ladder, and
another secret door.
8. In the Main Office (don't know where that is? Check your map!) on the west
wall, one of the support structs has a lever on it. It opens an entrance into
9. Under the front desk (close to the main gate) there's a switch. It's easier
see if you stand aboud a foot or so back. It opens a small hole in the floor
1. Inside the entrance to the towers, where people are being turned
into "children", there's a latch under the eastern door that opens a floorboard.
There are some bodies down below. Gross.
There are only two secrets in the bank, but by the nature of the bank, they are
very difficult to get to, and in my opinion, not worth the effort. So decide for
1. If you look at your map, there is a room at the southwest corner of the
floor, south of the meeting hall (about midpoint between north and south). You
can get there by taking the stairs up close to the hall of records, then heading
south. It has several musical instrucments inside, and a stage. Get on top of
stage (either by running past the camera in the room to the north, or by using a
rope arrow), and you'll find a small switch there. Press it, and at the base of
the stage a panel opens with some health and a speed potion.
2. Go up to the third floor to the Hall of Statues (you can see it on your map).
Be warned- getting here is very difficult, between all of the guards on the way
up and the 2 wandering guards and cameras on the third floor. Once in the Hall
Statues, watch out for pressure plates in the center of the room. They are
in color, and if you step on them, a panel opens with a grenade launching head
behind it. Evil! Behind one of the large male statues on the east side is a
switch (and very difficult to see.) Flip it.
That's not all. Now go all the way to the north (sneaking past the guard and 2
cameras), following the path until you find an office with a safe inside. A
is open showing a body inside. That's it. All that work and you found a corpse.
Sounds like a wild goose chase.
1. Climb up the rocks along the back entrance and you'll find a cemetary to the
south (for pete's sake, does everybody have a cemetary in this town?) There's
some disturbing information on the gravestones, and behind them a couple of moss
2. In the game room, clear up the mess on the rug with a water arrow. A crown
appears on the wall.
3. In the weapons room, shoot the target above the door. It opens a panel (A
mine. How nice. And since you're on expert setting, useless to you.)
4. In the dining room fireplace, put out the fire and pull the lever. A torture
chamber. How...nice. Oh, and push the button ;).
5. In the chapel, fire an arrow into the hammer window. The big hammer moves to
one side. But watch out for the haunts.
6. Bonus secret! Drop the sherriff's body in the open grave in secret 1.
1. On the east side of the cemetary are two torch holders. Use the one on the
left, and a secret panel opens into the cemetary.
1. South of the belltower on a ledge is a set of shutters you can open. Inside
some, well, stuff.
2. Where you find the keeper note, if you go through the northern door you'll
find a torch on the wall. Use it to find a secret panel.
3. In the necromancer's tower there's one of those books on the bookshelf, then
send the floating platform up without you. Then stand on the new platform and go
down for some goodies (and disturbing pictures).
5. In the necromancer's tower, put out the fire, then press the button. It opens
another secret panel in the secret room!
Not a secret, but kind of cool. Head east of the necromancer's tower to listen
two folks talk about how they didn't get invited (aww...)
4. Speaking of the complaining folks, you can use a vine arrow to get onto the
south building, then move to the north onto their platform. There's two guards
around here, one wandering about, the other with their back to you on a
Take them out, then you'll find a window you can open in the south-east corner.
Go inside, then up the ladder. Move the boxes then go on through to "use" the
telescope. It opens a secret panel.
6. To the east of the kitchen is a closet across from the fireplace. At the top
of the closet is a lever. If you flip this before you get into Karas's office,
you can get the safe open without triggering the alarm.
7. On the west wall inside Angelwatch is a statue, and one of his eyes is a
trigger (ewww!) It opens a secret panel to the south. Goodies!
In the attic in the old house, there's a lever to the east. pull it to open a
secret compartment in the room below it. (I'm not putting up a picture- just
check the walkthrough since it's there.
In section 4, one of the crypts has a secret lever on one side (and, IMHO, some
1. At the third floor foyer, in the sideroom to the north, there's a switch next
to the green pedistool next to the fireplace.
2. Once you get to the third floor, there's a switch on the north wall. It opens
a secret entrance into the lighted locks room.
3. On the third floor, there's a switch below the camera controls. It opens a
door to the north hallway.
Go to the plans room. Fire a vine arrow at the grate up in the ceiling. Get onto
the metal platform and go the the west end to the last stained glass window.
the lever there. A hole opens up in the floor that leads to the North Aspe, and
Karras's last page of his new scriptures. That man is seriously messed up.
The other three secrets deal with what you make. Here's the list:
Put spring wiring and acidic mixture into the fusing machine in Workshop E. Now
take the result and and add a steel plate and you get a flash bomb.
Put acidic mixture and quicklime mixture into the Amalgamating Machine in
Workshop B. Add the result and a metal chassis into the same machine to make a
Add iron chassis and quicklime into the Amalgamating Machine. Now put the result
and a bantam node into the sealing machine in workshop D. This makes quite an