Walk around explore, if u click by the scrubo a roach comes out EWW! U'll
eventually get blown back in time to Titanic.
1. Talk to Smethells.
2. Get watch and satchel on bed.
3. Jump to A-deck grand staircase.
4. Go up the stairs to boat deck and enter gymnasium.
5. Talk to Penny Pringle. Remember she's in cabin F-34.
6. Go to boat deck. Ignore salesman when he says, "Come here."
7. Talk to Officer Morrow. Say "the sea looks calm," then say "You seem
a little worried about something," then say "What uproar," then say "You
don't care much for bureaucrats," then say "What war was that," then say
"No wonder moonless nights make you so jumpy." Now you can visit the
8. Enter the wireless room. Click on desk and take encoded message card.
9. Jump back to C-deck grand staircase.
10. Ignore the Gorse-Jones.'
11. Go back to your room and open the trunk with your key. Open the
drawer with the decoder in it.
12. Place the message card beside the decoder and hook up the wires and
flip the switch.
13. Now type (using the keyboard) the three lines on the card in order
without hitting the space bar or the return.
14. Press decode and make note of the decoded message.
15. Power down the decoder.
16. Jump to F-deck second class stairs.
17. Enter F-deck cabins and proceed down to G-deck turbine room.
18. Enter turbine room, then enter control room.
19. Fix boiler. Turn all red dials counterclockwise all the way. Now
push boiler control lever up until the gauge is in the green.
20. Now you can enter the engine room.
21. Go to boiler room 1 and enter and keep going until you see someone
standing in front of boiler room 4.
22. Do not talk to him yet! Walk past him and turn right to go down the
stairs to the boilers.
23. Face coal chute 4 and click. Open the control panel and voila --
there's the Rubiyat. Take it and hide it in coal chute 1. Close panel.
24. Now go back up the stairs and talk to Vlad.
25. Go to A-14 and get package.
26. Return to Vlad and give him package. Then go to coal chute 1 and
retrieve the Rubiyat.
27. Go to Penny Pringle's cabin (F-34).
28. Talk to her completely.
29. Go to the Purser. Ask about Thayer and say you'll send the telegram,
then check-in the Rubiyat.
30. Go back to the wireless room. Click on the powerbox and slide the
lever to "on." Click on the trans/rec box and slide the lever to
"trans." Click on the tuner and turn the dial to 200KHz. Now click on
the "tapper" and just type the letter "P." You should hear a bell. You
don't have to send the whole message.
31. Go back to the purser and say you sent the message.
0002000007F8000009D27F2,32. Wait until he leaves and look at the cargo
manifest, then exit.
33. Leave and then go directly back to him.
34. Ask if you can go to the cargo hold. He'll say no.
35. Tell him you'll find the cufflink. Jump to D-deck grand staircase.
Walk forward and turn to face the painting. Click on the chair to your
left. Click on the cuff link until you have it.
36. Jump back to the purser and give him the cufflink.
37. When he leaves, grab the car keys.
38. Jump to a deck and go on the promenade. Take the stairs to the
forecastle deck. Get on the forecastle deck and enter the cargo hold.
39. Go to the third door on your right and enter.
40. Click on the car and click on the headlights.
41. Turn and face the crate named Lemke and Buechner.
42. Open the crate and take the painting. (If it's not there, you were
too slow. Start over and move faster.)
43. Take painting to Penny Pringle (F-34).
44. Go talk to Smethells on C-deck grand staircase.
45. Go meet Von Haydelitz on the squash court.
46. Say yes to fencing. You must win two complete matches before he
gives you the ring.
47. Do not leave until you have it.
48. Take the ring to Leyland Trask in front of A-deck grand staircase
where the clock is.
49. Go to D-19 and show her the ring.
50. Listen to her, but do not give her the ring.
51. Go to Penny Pringle.
52. Take the pen and show her the painting.
53. Check the painting with the purser.
54. Go to Turkish bath/electric bath.
55. Click on Haydelitz's jacket and get piece of paper.
56. Go to Scottland Road aft and click on the rope.
57. Turn and face Jack Hacker. Talk to him and receive another piece of
58. Go to Cafe Parisienne and get the cigarettes on the wall. Have one
ifyou like. (Just kidding, but you can take a break now if you like,
because time stands still now, until you get the notebook.)
59. Go to the wireless and get the second encoded message.
60. Return to your room and decode as before.
61. Go to smoke room and talk to Max the salesman. Give him the
62. Go to second class stairs and go to the boat deck. Talk to Reverend
Trout and give him a donation. You'll receive a prayer card.
63. Talk to Georgia (she's beside Trout) and receive necklace.
64. Go to a deck promenade and talk to Georgia again.
65. Go to smoke room and talk to Charles.
66. Go to B-70 and listen to them.
67. Go to A-deck A-14 hallway. You should see a crewman there. Talk to
him and wait until he leaves. Click on the fuse box and open it. Turn
power off to room 14. Wait until you hear a door close. Then turn power
back on to Room 14.
68. Enter room 14 and click on Russian doll. Click on the dial.
69. Now turn the dials as follows: Outside ring #4 should read from the
outside in 4, 0, 1, 1, 2. Outside ring #12 should read from the outside
in 12, 3, 0, 1, 8. The rest of the numbers will add up.
70. Press OK and click on the doll's head until three smaller ones are
revealed and you see a hole. Click on the hole and you'll see the real
necklace. Swap Georgia's necklace for the real one and replace the heads
of the doll.
71. Exit the room and you've fooled Sasha.
72. Check the necklace with the purser.
73. Now would be a really good time to save your game.
74. Jump to F-deck second class stairs. Go through control room as
before and fix the boiler again. Go through the engine room until you
see stairs leading up to the left.
75. Go up the stairs and fight Vlad. You must win. (Aren't you glad you
76. After defeating Vlad, continue up into the funnel.
77. Go up the ladders so that when you turn to face the center of the
funnel, it looks like this: -o- and not: \o/. Go all the way up.
78. Turn and get the notebook.
79. Talk to Zietel and watch or close your eyes as I did as the ship
collides with the iceberg.
80. After the anim. sequence, give Zietel the pen. What a gas!
81. Return to the engine room.
82. You get nailed by Vlad and wake up in your cabin.
83. Penny Pringle gives you all your things except the notebook, which
84. Go up to the first class lounge and get the shawl.
85. Go to smoke room and play blackjack with Riviera. Bet the real
necklace. Note that you must win the card game.
86. Once you have the boat pass (la morte card you won), go to the
second classstairs via boat deck and go down until you see Jack and
Sheilah. Receive the letter but continue down into the turbine room. Go
down the stairs to your left (before the control room).
87. Talk to Vlad and tell him you can get him into first class.
88. Give Vlad the shawl and receive the notebook in return. (Note that
he has the fake jewels, sucker!)
89. Go back up to the boat deck.
90. Find the lady with the baby and exchange the letter for the baby.
91. Once you have the baby, return to Sheilah in the stairwell.
92. Give her the baby and you'll be teleported to the boat deck. 93. Finish
talking with her and talk to the crewman beside her.
94. Give him the la morte card and get in the lifeboat.
95. The rest is, unfortunately, history.
96. Congrats! You've saved the world and prevented the 60s. Cool. The
the code is
then click ok and click the dolls face till you can see the necklace.
then put the numbers back to where they were and leave.
To get into sasha's room:
After you go to see Georgia in her room go find Lord Lambath on deck. Go
have a drink with him. He will tell you that the real necklace is in Sasha's
cabin - A14! If you go to A14 you should see a crew member working at the
end of the corridor. Talk to him. When he goes to get a screwdriver, open
the fuse box and turn the lights out in A14. Sasha will leave. Turn the
lights back on. Go in his cabin. Click on the dresser, then on the doll.
The combination should add up to each number. Make sure to replace the
necklace with the fake one. If you don't, Sasha will shoot you.
If you pass through all the boilers from the cargo hold you can find these
steps that you up to a door. They
are sort of hidden, so be on the lookout for them. When you hit a wall the
stairs are on your right. They
lead you to Scotland road.
to defuse useless bomb:
First, turn the left switch to 2, then the top switch to 3, let the clock
tick down and finish ringing, now move
the left switch to 3, get the key, move the right switch to 3 and press Ok
Composed by Stosha N. (Cybrr0se@aol.com)*make sure the O in Rose is a zero.*