Sirius Publishing Inc. is pleased to announce the winner of Treasure Quest is
P. Dreizen of San Francisco, California.
Treasure Quest Room Quotes as Supplied by Cerise Casper:
* Den: Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the dance?
* Bedroom: Beauty is truth, truth Beauty -- that is all ye Know on Earth
and all ye need to know.
* Library: Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
* Attic: I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at
them, nor to hate them, but to understand them.
* Dining Room: A man gazing on the stars is proverbially at the mercy of
the puddles in the road.
* Kitchen: I demand that my books be judged with utmost severity, by
knowledgeable people who know the rules of grammar and logic, and who will
seek beneath the footsteps of my commas, the lice of my thought in the
head of my style.
* Cellar: If you built castles in the air, your work need not be lost;
that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
* Game Room: One more such victory and we are lost.
* Garden: Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.
* Living Room: Language is the mark, the sign, not of his fall, but of his
original innocence. Through the Word we may regain the lost kingdom and
recover powers we possessed in the far-distant past.