To access the easter egg:
1. In town, head to the Research Center (or whatever it is called), when you
reach the steps (before walking up), turn 90 degrees to the right. Walk
straight for the gate with the blockades in front of it.
2. Go around the blockades and get to the gate itself. It has two beams
"locking" it shut.
3. If you're really Trespasser savvy, you shouldn't have much difficulty
climbing up to gate. (keep jumping, and walking forward until you are at the
top). Don't worry about falling off to the other side, there is one of those
invisible boundaries here. You couldn't walk off the wall if you wanted to.
4. Balance on the gate and get onto the wall (to the right). Now walk on the
top of the wall towards the church and Hammond's house.
5. Way before you reach anything, you will see a niche in the top of the wall.
Don't try to jump over it. Just keep walking. The computer will suddenly load
up the easter egg level.
The level has: all the weapons, a raptor, two gold bars(?????), a gray InGen
card, a HUGE stone domino set (that you can really knock over...I felt like
National Lampoon's at Stonehenge), each of the four corners are marked with a
funky floating cube, a large floating paper airplane-like thing pointing to a
little path in the land (if you follow the path you can safely "fall" off the
world onto the white "nothingness", where, I suppose, you are stranded for all
eternity. Some vacation.), a severed human head (one of the folks at
DreamWorks?), and several perplexing "markings" on the ground (one appears to
have a "beam" of light shining on it from heaven). To make things worse, Annie
keeps saying odd things like, "It looks like it wandered off the trail" or
something like that.