Mission #10-Louisiana Bayou
1) Your HoverCraft is easy to destroy, so for this first part, use one of
your gunships. There is a WOPR Laser Tank or 2 near the downed jet, so try
to find them and take them out first before trying to clear out any of the
other units. Do not destroy the jet.
2) Now it's time for the HoverCraft. Take them to the Prison Camp and use
them to take out the SAM Turrets and any Drones you come across. Don't try
to take on any Laser tanks or Turrets. The heat created by the lasers
melts the material of the inflatable pontoons, so these HoverCraft will
rarely survive past the one shot. Once the SAM's and smaller units have
been destroyed, bring up one of your gunships to finish everything else
3) Because of the closeness of the huts and the presence of Laser Tanks,
it's suggested that you use one of your Gunships to take out the WOPR
forces in the village.
4) For the Final Base, a tank rush with your HoverCraft is somewhat
useful. While the WOPR Forces are busy with your HoverCraft, take control
of your gunships and level the base.
Mission #11-China, Near Beijing
1) Directly in front of you is a village that is under attack from WOPR
forces. Immediately take control of one of your Gunships and clear the
village of WOPR units.
2) Take one of your Slayer Tanks South and you'll find a bridge across the
river. Clear out all the occupying walkers then get all your units across
the bridge and over to the outpost. Use your Missile Tanks to take out any
SAM and Laser turrets from a distance, then use your jeep to call an
airstrike in the center of the outpost. Now use your Slayer Tanks to level
the remaining structures and destroy the last of the walkers. You may wish
to leave the WOPR Command Complex standing so you can hack for armor and
3) Use your missile tank to destroy the Laser Turrets around the breach in
the wall then take your units through. Proceed south, south-west towards
the bridge. You might want to use one of your Slayer Tanks at point to
clear out a path. Use the missile Tank to take out the defenses on the
other side of the bridge then head across. There are a number of openings
in the wall to your right, with the main WOPR base on the other side. Get
through one of the openings and head north, then turn around and head
south towards the base. The defenses are a little thinner from this side.
There are a lot of SAM Turrets through-out the base, so be careful with
your Gunships. Use your jeep to call some airstrikes, and use your Missile
Tanks to take out some of the Turrets. Now bring in your Slayer Tanks to
finish off the base.
Mission #12-Saudi Arabia
1) Move forward with your slayer tank and take out the occupying WOPR
forces from around the first 3 oil rigs. Watch out for laser tanks. Near
the third oilrig, there is a computer center for you to replenish your
units armor and ammunition. DO NOT destroy any of the oilrigs.
2) Move your jeep a short distance forward from your base and find the
opening in the canyon wall to your left. Proceed through, and drop a flare
between the two defense posts, then move away and call the airstrike.
Bring your Slayer Tank up to where the Defense Posts used to be
3) Bring all your APC's through the shortcut that you just cleared with
the Jeep and meet up with the Slayer. A short distance forward is another
oilrig. Move forwards and unload some troops from an APC; this will help
keep the enemy walkers busy for a couple of seconds while you take them
out with your slayer. There are a lot of drones running around, just run
4) For the final oilrig, you'll need to remove a couple of Defense Posts
and laser turrets. Calling airstrikes on their positions always works
well, but don't drop the airstrikes too close to the oilrig. Use your
slayer to destroy the remaining walkers.
5) For the final objective, use your jeep and call some airstrikes to
soften up the enemy forces. Then use the APC's and drop troops in the
outpost. This will help to confuse the remaining walkers, and allow you to
bring up your Slayer Tank to finish them off. DO NOT allow the Refinery to
Mission #13-Arctic Circle
1) To destroy the Naval Base, start by dropping some paratroopers from the
Transport chopper onto the island. While the WOPR units are busy with the
ground troops, bring in your VTOL Jet. Take out all the enemy units then
destroy the Harbor. There is a computer center here if you should need it.
2) Drop more paratroopers around the Satellite Tracking Station, then
bring in the VTOL to remove the defending units.
3) Use the same tactics as before for the backup tracking station.
4) Take control of your Otters and head to the WOPR base. Deploy your
troops and try to do some damage with the Otters machine guns before it is
destroyed. Use your VTOL to level the rest of the base.
5) The launch silo is pretty heavily defended, so just go after it, don't
bother with anything else. Run in with your VTOL and hit it with your
rockets, but don't quite moving or your jet is toast. Then head back to
the 2 tracking stations and turn them into rubble.
Mission #14-New York City
1) Use your Slayer Tank and Missile Tank in combination to destroy the
defending forces around the bridge to the northeast. Be warned: On the
other side of the bridge is a WOPR Missile Silo. Rush it with your Slayer
Tank and take it out.
2) Continue using you Slayer and Missile Tanks to take out the SAM Turrets
that ring the island. There is a Computer Center in the area if you find
yourself running low on armor or ammunition.
3) North of your deployment zone there is another bridge that will give
you access to the main island, but it is heavily defended. Take control of
the jeep and use the running drop technique to place an airstrike near
some of the turrets and Defense Posts, then clear out the rest of them
with your Slayer Tank.
4) There are a lot of MK4 Walkers around the British Embassy. Use your
Slayer to try to lead them away, and then destroy them one at a time, but
watch out, there is a Missile Silo to the West of the embassy, and no
matter what, do not destroy the embassy.
5) Use the jeep and call some airstrikes on the WOPR base. Drop the flares
along the outside edge of the base and then move to a safe position to
call the airstrike. Use the Missile Tanks to hit Turrets from a distance
then bring up the Slayer Tanks and Gunships to finish them off.